帖子 1067
福步币 70 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2007-7-27
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 18:57  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
[分享]my dream and my way

Preface

It is with a kind of fear that I begin to write the story of my life. I still feel that I am a man with a long story.Maybe it is not interesting to you.But I want to record it. This is my most important period in my whole life. I know I am only one ordinary person. Few people care about my existence in the world. But I focus attention to myself. So I am still growing up and changing.

I am not a smart man. Some persons ever laughed at me for being stupid.I do not mind it.  I have my own dream and I still insist on it. Maybe life is a process of experiencing.I change myself constantly.On the way, I experience joy.I don't creat miracle but creat my own future. I tell myself time after time that we can surpass my own deeds. I trust that I can control and govern my future,at the same time I can hold my fate . Please support me . I am still tryin'

I am on the way to my dream. Maybe you feel that it is only ridiculous dream. It promot me to change myself . Maybe it is with a kind of possible for me that I fail to come my dream true eventually. I can experience a  kind of pleasure of surpassing myself constantly. In the other hand, why do not I come true my dream? I want to say : I must!! I always creat my confidence which is from my studying and changing. I trust I can catch my fate.

Go ahead!! My friend .with me together. for wonderful life!

First Chapter
Before acquiring a job

I have a dream .The dream have been kept in my mind for ten years . I seldom told others my dream,because all the people pay attention to your result instead of process.

In 1999, I eventually entered  university. My major was clinic medicine. In fact ,I do not like to choose doctor  as my career in my whole life.I ever wanted to change my major but I failed .During my university,i was still considering my future.Because of financial condition,I have to take some part-time jobs  in my spare time.I ever sold newspapers and coach.I also  went to DongGuan city twice and acted as a temporary labourer.Maybe the work experience influenced my choice.I feel that  the workers of the factory are too bitter. We usually worked about 18 hours every day and only rested one day every month. How tired ! I can not forget those days.

In 2001 ,I confirmed my dream and decided to give up my major.My dream is to change myself firstly,to change my family afterward ,to change my hometown even,I expect we can establish one company which bring all the staffs happiness and joy  and creat value and fortune for society or world.If I want to execute the plan ,I had better study how I should do business.I analyzed that our family have possessed the foundation of runing a company. At that time ,my little sister was a product manager of artware factory dealing in resin crafts.she had been in this line for almost ten years.My elder sister was a director of plant in an artware factory .she had been in this line for around five years.Their salary were very low but the work were too tired.they ever took some younths from our hometown to these factories because the family condition of these people are very bad.But what will these factories offer them ? How bitter these persons are! It would be my plan to  persuade my little sister to establish artware factory firstly.Then I will run a trading company dealing in artware. Eventually I will support my larger sister to open another artware factory .All the employees of two factories will come from our hometown.It is our main aim  to help these people to reduce their burden and improve their living standard.Because of this ,I want to have a try.

After my graduation,I  entered a hospital and became a doctor firstly. I did my best to help my patients to recover their health.As a  matter of fact ,it is very difficult to act as a good doctor.Three months later,I refused to sign a ten-year's contract with the hospital and came to ShenZhen.Before I gave up the career of doctor, I ever carefully though over it for about 7days. After all , It was one very important choice and would chang my course of life.At that time, I liked one beatiful nurse in the hospital and  would give up her at the same time. There are three main reason for the choice. First, It was very difficult for me to be an excellent doctor,if one patient lose his life because of my ignorance,I would fail to forgive myself forever. Better give up doctor than chase lovely business. Second, If I sign in the contract and become one doctor , I would clearly know the course of all my life,I knew how I would live ten or twenty years later.I also clearly knew how I would live fifty years later. This is horrible, just horrible,I could not bear it ! I can accept my ordinary life result , But I did not bear to spend whole unsuspenseful life slowly! maybe character decide to fate.It is my fate!  Third, I have one dream, I ever offered it, I want to have a try. I would be to pass all my life no matter what I shall do,so I want to bet once.Sometimes, I ever thought that maybe I spent difficult all my life because I give up steady job and salary.Maybe I who still work hard and chase hard , makes nothing in the end.Shall I regret for my miserable life result? My answer would be never!  I must considered any bad result in advance and could bear anything. Maybe the Meaning of Life is our chasing course instead of chasing result.

Why did i come to ShenZhen? ShenZhen is a beautiful and young city which is filled with chance and challenge. Of course, I still remeber that my main aim of coming to shenzhen is to come my dream true at early time. The future is bright ,but the road is tortuous.

On 15th ,Augest,2004,I came to shenzhen and lodged a little dorm of my classmate . He worked in a big factory and acted as a statistician of financial department.I wanted to become a salesman originally but i received his advice to look for a doctor position because I must support myself in advance.why did i want to be a saleman? Because it is  most important for a company that their products are sold best. Because I failed to get a licence of doctor,It was very difficult to hunt for the position. Two months passed ,i failed to  get a job.I nearly exhausted all the money. I ever wanted to borrow money from the classmate but he refused .

At the same time ,my sister who was in DongGuan  planed to quit her job and returned home.She gave me 500RMB to solve my temporal difficulties.she told me that she was tired of the line and she want to do business in garments in our hometown for ever.she told me she was very tired.I felt very disappointed when i heard what she said.In fact ,I really hoped that my little sister still stay in the line .i didin't tell her my dream because I felt the time was too early.If she left this line for ever,it would be very difficult for me to carry out my plan favorably.

About 20th ,September ,my calssmate asked me to leave his house .Maybe he couldn't bear my bad behavior any more .But I did not have other place to lodge and felt shame to stay there. In order to survive,I had to hunt for a job everywhere. I ever interviewed in some factories  acting as a general worker but no one wanted to hire me .I had to pay attention to some employment's ads on street corner.Although I knew that some ads were fake ,I wanted to catch any chance to support myself at early time. God see how poor I was ! About 14th ,October,I didn't get any job yet and my classmate had alrealy asked me to leave his house about tenth times.Under the pressure ,I had to make a promise to him that I will leave his house by the end of October no matter whether I got a job or not.On 26th, October, heaven never seals off all exits.I was employed to act as a salesman by Neptune Health Company Limited. The company didn't provide diet and dorm .That day,there was only 100CNY in my pocket. I ever wanted to borrow 300RMB from the classmate but he refused my pleading.Because i must hire a house for myself,so I would have to borrow 1000CNY to solve temporal difficult.How lucky! One friend met my requirements.

One day, I always remember it . The girlfriend of my classmate come to see him. I have to leave space to them . At that evening , I buy two steamed breads and one bottle of water ,I longly wander over the cold street . That was a dark,moonless night. I want to look for one hotel but it is too expensive . Finally , I go to luohu railway station and sit at waiting room till midnight. Luohu station is one beginning station, when the time is passed 23:30PM, all people had to leave waiting room . One poor person, no money , tunnel is my only choice .....

Maybe you want to ask me why you didn't ask your parents to give you a sum of money and help you to overcome the diffilculty time. I ever promised myself that I can't depend on them after graduation. Maybe you asked me if i hated my classmate? I want to say that I sincerely appreciate him. We are still close friends and usually play together now.

Index
First Chapter...................#1floor/page1
Second Chapter..............#13floor/page2
Third chapter.................#55floor/page6
Fourth Chapter...............#87floor/page9
Fifth Chapter..................#144floor/page15
Sixth Chapter.................#172floor/page18
Seventh Chapter............#174floor/page18
Eighth Chapter...............#213floor/page22
Ninth Chapter.................#284floor/page29
Tenth Chapter................#336floor/page34
Eleventh Chapter.............#453floor/page46
Twelfth Chapter..............#496floor/page50
Thirteenth Chapter...........#538floor/page54
Fourteenth Chapter...........#935floor/page94
Fifteenth Chapter...........#1128floor/page113

THE NEWEST Chapter...........#1178floor/page118,please support

[ 本帖最后由 cailiezhen 于 2015-4-5 18:36 编辑 ]

搜索更多相关主题的帖子: [my] [was] [company] [very]

顶部
Tinajuta
高级会员
高跟草鞋

UID 96033
积分 8391
帖子 3255
福步币 295 块
阅读权限 60
注册 2006-5-30
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 19:26  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部
捷克
论坛元老
一直隐退

UID 233458
积分 30657
帖子 1282
福步币 96 块
阅读权限 120
注册 2007-5-13
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 19:30  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
derekxue
福步比邻
老婆助理

UID 225254
积分 2010
帖子 96
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 10
注册 2007-4-17
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 19:33  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
evan.yang
福步比邻

UID 145294
积分 25954
帖子 3172
福步币 244 块
阅读权限 10
注册 2006-10-17
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 19:34  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
luke160
福步比邻

UID 239978
积分 2083
帖子 105
阅读权限 10
注册 2007-5-25
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 19:36  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
businessman23
论坛元老

UID 134958
积分 37825
帖子 11224
福步币 -29 块
阅读权限 120
注册 2006-9-13
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 19:40  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
lance2007
福步比邻

UID 240488
积分 6321
帖子 585
阅读权限 10
注册 2007-5-26
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 19:57  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
外贸青蛙
VIP会员

UID 97039
积分 24628
帖子 1913
福步币 11 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2006-6-1
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 20:46  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
bennhsu (善于思考等于进步)
论坛元老

UID 73804
精华 2
积分 73537
帖子 914
福步币 138 块
阅读权限 120
注册 2006-3-10
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-24 21:43  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
qjh_cn
VIP会员
Manager

UID 290329
积分 11711
帖子 678
阅读权限 80
注册 2007-8-18
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-25 00:22  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
larkson
高级会员

UID 136246
积分 9108
帖子 179
福步币 2 块
阅读权限 60
注册 2006-9-16
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-25 00:35  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
cailiezhen
VIP会员

UID 275526
精华 1
积分 10658
帖子 1067
福步币 70 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2007-7-27
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-25 15:46  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
qqyin
中级会员
Super Forwarder

UID 27757
积分 3856
帖子 474
福步币 61 块
阅读权限 40
注册 2005-4-2
来自 深圳,广东
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-25 16:36  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
smartadai
论坛元老

UID 18696
积分 41819
帖子 6069
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 120
注册 2004-11-30
状态 离线
发表于 2007-8-25 17:27  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部

福步全球商业企业推荐: [hardware] Wider United Tools Manufacturing Co., Limited

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 17:30
沪ICP备05002584号