帖子 846
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2011-4-23
来自 深圳
状态 离线
发表于 2020-5-8 10:06  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ
外贸邮件中常用的16句英文祝福语,暖心有品味,值得珍藏!

在与国外友人的邮件中,怎么选用恰当、暖心、有品位的祝福语,让对方读来感到非常温馨惬意,是大有讲究的一件事!

纵横随心邮精选出一些外贸人日常工作生活中常用到的祝福语,给国外友人发邮件问候对方时,用上它们,会让自己显得有文化、有品位,更让对方高看你!

下面就来看看这16句有品位、让人暖心又实用的中英文祝福语!

1,白云悠悠飘五洲,真心一片赠密友。但愿问候与祝福,永远留在你心窝。
White clouds float around the five continents, sincerely giving a close friend. May greetings and blessings remain in your heart forever.

2,随情自恃偶缘至,风知归路但相痴。而今问君何为志,逝却妄疑珍自珍。
Feel free to depend on your spouse, wind knows the way home but you are infatuated with each other. Now I ask you what is your ambition, but I suspect that you will cherish it when you die.

3,世上的鲜花会相继盛开,壮丽而不朽的事物会接踵而来!又是新的一月,努力吧!
Flowers in the world will blossom one after another, and magnificent and immortal things will come one after another! It's a new month, try hard!

4,清清的晨风摇响快乐的铃铛,我的心奏起欢快的乐曲,说声“早安”,向你问好!
The morning breeze rings happy bells, my heart plays Happy Music and says "Good morning" to you.

5,青春无权享受,青春无权闲适,青春只有证明,青春只有奋斗!
Youth does not have the right to enjoy, youth does not have the right to leisure, youth only proves that youth only struggles!

6,我用彩云编织缱绻的梦境,成一首美丽的诗篇,朝朝暮暮伴随你,祝福你。
I weave a dream with colorful clouds and make it a beautiful poem, accompanying you day and night, wishing you well.

7,放下一周疲惫,开心享受周末,轻轻一句问候,是我给您带去祝福!
Let go of the week's fatigue, enjoy the weekend happily, a gentle greeting, I bring you my best wishes, I wish you a happy weekend!

8,流年易逝,时光容易把人抛,挂牵着的你有我千万种祝福伴你同行。
Time flies, time is easy to throw people away, you are concerned about my thousands of blessings with you, along the way.

9,天冷了,情谊不会冷;雪飘了,牵挂依然在;添件衣服,莫要着凉,保重健康!
Cold weather, friendship will not be cold; snow drift, concern is still there; add clothes, do not catch cold, take care of health!

10,运动,是健康的源泉,也是长寿的秘诀。盼您安康。
Exercise is the source of health and the secret of longevity. I hope you exercise every day to prolong your life.

11,问候一声:周末好,愿凉爽的夏风吹走的是您的烦恼,带来的是一整个星期的好运。
Greetings: Good weekend. May the cool summer wind blow away your troubles and bring good luck for the whole week.

12,没有一桩事业,是可以不经历风雨,而轻松成功的;相信我,付出必有收获。
Without a career, you can succeed easily without experiencing hardships. Believe me, you will gain from your efforts.

13,记取串串快乐回忆,让每一刹那都成为永恒,祝福你。
Take a string of happy memories and make every moment eternal. Wish you happiness and a bright future.

14,我的好心情,全由你决定,你快乐所以我快乐,先祝你快乐。
My kindness, please, is entirely up to you, you are happy so I am happy, I wish you every day happy, happy.

15,虽然远隔千山万水,但我仍然看得见你那明镜般的心灵,感受到你的用心。
Although thousands of mountains and rivers are far away, I can still see your mirror-like soul and feel your tender feelings.

16,不是与每个人都能触碰到心灵,真正的朋友是不计较名与利的坦诚相待。
Not everyone can have heart to heart. A true friend is one who treats each other honestly regardless of fame and fortune.

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
Yimkukud
中级会员

UID 3236032
积分 2963
帖子 53
阅读权限 40
注册 2020-3-26
状态 离线
发表于 2020-5-19 13:35  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
you are happy so I am happy