一键整理对口买家
一键整理AI对口买家

一键提取企业邮箱
一键提取企业邮箱

更多,请点此咨询微信客服
同源企业数据,举一反三找客户 - 同一个展会/商会/协会/其他同类数据

881 家 Imm Cologne 2016 海外展展商资料
公司名 官网域名 Related 历史邮箱(可能过期) Products
Art Metal Furniture Ltd. Please log in to view. +380 562 7901470 s***d(at)amf(dot)com furniture for flats (combined: kitchen, livingroom and bedroom),programmes for flats - general ,cupboard wall units for flats ,guest rooms, hotel rooms children's and young people's furniture,children's beds, bunks ,children's chairs ,children's and young people's writing, working and drawing desk
Artanova / Horst Ag Please log in to view. +41 41 8338333 h***e(at)artanova(dot)ch upholstered furniture,single sofas ,function sofas ,stools ,divans ,easy chairs and rocking chairs ,armchairs ,upholstered suites ,upholstered landscapes, seating elements
Artisan D.o.o. Please log in to view. +387 032 667910 i***o(at)artisan(dot)ba furniture for flats (combined: kitchen, livingroom and bedroom),guest rooms, hotel rooms occasional furniture and single furniture items,table nests and side tables ,cupboard ,writing desks upholstered furniture,single sofas ,stools ,divans ,easy chairs and rocking chairs ,armchairs ,upholstered sui
Auping Germany B.v. & Co. Kg Please log in to view. +49 177 4449020 i***o(at)auping(dot)de bedroom furniture and accessories,bedding ,boxspring-beds ,double beds, single beds ,lath grids ,mattresses
B&b Italia S.p.a. Please log in to view. +39 031 795111 i***o(at)bebitalia(dot)com occasional furniture and single furniture items,table nests and side tables ,cupboard upholstered furniture,single sofas ,function sofas ,stools ,easy chairs and rocking chairs ,armchairs ,upholstered suites ,upholstered landscapes, seating elements ,upholstered beds
B-beds 1967 Please log in to view. +39 081 925819 i***o(at)bbeds(dot)it upholstered furniture,upholstered beds bedroom furniture and accessories,boxspring-beds ,mattresses home textiles,bed-linen ,blankets and scatter cushions ,furnishing fabrics accessories,other accessories
Bacher Tische Gmbh Please log in to view. +49 7159 16040 i***o(at)bachertische(dot)de occasional furniture and single furniture items,table nests and side tables tables and chairs,sofa and armchair tables ,corner benches ,dining and extending tables ,rocking chairs ,writing desks ,chairs, stools, benches home entertainment,tv, multimedia furniture contract business, products for furn
Backhausen Gmbh Please log in to view. +43 2852 502181 h***l(at)backhausen(dot)com home textiles,blankets and scatter cushions ,furnishing fabrics ,drapes, curtains ,other home textiles wall coverings,textile wall coverings contract business, products for furnishings of ...,hotel, gastronomy ,lounge, reception ,wellness, spa ,office, administration ,educational institutions
Badenia Bettcomfort Gmbh & Co. Kg Please log in to view. +49 7808 890 s***s(at)badenia-bettcomfort(dot)de upholstered furniture,single sofas ,divans bedroom furniture and accessories,bedding ,boxspring-beds ,lath grids ,mattresses home textiles,blankets and scatter cushions
Bali Schaumstoff Gmbh Please log in to view. +49 5252 96860 i***o(at)bali-gmbh(dot)de upholstered furniture,single sofas ,function sofas ,divans ,armchairs ,upholstered suites ,upholstered landscapes, seating elements
Baltensweiler Ag Please log in to view. +41 41 4290030 i***o(at)baltensweiler(dot)ch lighting,domestic lighting
Walter Barnickel Gmbh & Co. Kg Please log in to view. +49 5228 666 v***f(at)wb-cottage-linie(dot)de upholstered furniture,single sofas ,armchairs ,upholstered suites period and reproduction furniture,dining rooms ,chairs dining rooms,single furniture units for dining rooms ,dining rooms contract business, products for furnishings of ...,hotel, gastronomy ,lounge, reception ,residence for elderly p
Baxter Srl Please log in to view. +39 031 35999 i***o(at)baxter(dot)it occasional furniture and single furniture items,cocktail cabinets ,table nests and side tables upholstered furniture,single sofas ,function sofas ,stools ,divans ,easy chairs and rocking chairs ,armchairs ,upholstered suites ,upholstered landscapes, seating elements
Bazhou U-like Furniture., Ltd. Please log in to view. +86 22 23358660 d***y(at)ulike-furniture(dot)com furniture
Bazhou Xinfa Furniture Co., Ltd. Please log in to view. +86 316 7531708 f***7(at)163(dot)com furniture
Oy Bd Mobel Ab Please log in to view. +372 733 4080 i***o(at)bdmobel(dot)com furniture for flats (combined: kitchen, livingroom and bedroom),programmes for flats - general ,guest rooms, hotel rooms upholstered furniture,single sofas ,function sofas ,stools ,divans ,easy chairs and rocking chairs ,armchairs ,upholstered suites period and reproduction furniture,upholstered s
Bear Asia Furniture Co., Ltd. Please log in to view. +886 4 2558 7999 m***s(at)bearasia(dot)com(dot)tw furniture for flats (combined: kitchen, livingroom and bedroom),guest rooms, hotel rooms occasional furniture and single furniture items,wardrobes and entrance hall furniture ,table nests and side tables ,writing desks period and reproduction furniture,occasional furniture and single furniture items
Bedding Industrial Beguda S.l. Please log in to view. +34 972 295514 c***z(at)beddingindustrial(dot)com bedroom furniture and accessories,bedding home textiles,bed-linen
Bedtraders Please log in to view. +31 55 7600036 s***s(at)bedtraders(dot)com upholstered furniture,upholstered beds period and reproduction furniture,bedroom furniture bedroom furniture and accessories,bedsteads ,bedding ,boxspring-beds ,double beds, single beds ,lath grids ,mattresses ,bedrooms ,waterbeds
Belform Nv Please log in to view. +32 11 702930 s***s(at)recor(dot)be furniture for flats (combined: kitchen, livingroom and bedroom),guest rooms, hotel rooms upholstered furniture,single sofas ,function sofas ,armchairs ,upholstered suites ,upholstered landscapes, seating elements contract business, products for furnishings of ...,hotel, gastronomy ,lounge, reception

imm_cologne2016 关键词报告,点此查看
imm_cologne2016 关键词报告,点此查看>>

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 22:49
沪ICP备05002584号