Asian Food Industries Limited

Asian Food Industries Limited

Industrial: food industry

About Asian Food Industries Limited
asian food industries limited (afi) - mayfair is one of the oldest food companies in pakistan that started their operations in 1969 and has been growing and expanding their horizons in multiple industries and businesses ever since. the food segment of the group has been divided in 2 division i.e. confectionery and biscuits.afi confectionery division: started their business operation in 1969, as the pioneer of confectionery company in pakistan and become the leader of bubble gum manufacturing since 1972, afterwards the success journey continuous and the company become the market leader in the soft chews category from 1994-1997. currently afi offering wide range of soft chews, center filled candies, hardboiled candies, pectin gummy jellies, eclairs, bazooka bubble gum and center filled gums.afi biscuit division: afi entered in the biscuit category in 2005 with the successive launch of tea biscuits with the name of cafe biscuit, afterwards company expand their product portfolio by launching some new brands i.e. choc day, special, creamo, and zeera cookies.afi is currently exporting to over 25+ countries and has plans to turn into a global food player by expanding their exports team.currently our production facility is certified with various international authorities i.e. sanha halal, brc food, iso 9001, food safety 22000 and others.

Commodity: chewing gum,soft candy,gummies / jellies,power brands,halal food,coated sweets / dragees,hard candy,chocolate / chocolate?products,biscuit / cookies

Locations : 46-49, gulberg industrial area,lahore,pakistan

Web-sites: www.mayfair.com.pk

Social: FacebookInstagram

more Email:

Please log in for details