帖子 1104
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2008-2-18
来自 襄阳,惠州
状态 离线
发表于 2019-2-13 16:52  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ
My First Lesson on HK Local Charges

I started my first year in ZhuHai. Sit in a small circle area,dial hundreds calls to potential customer.I met my first customers after rounds of phones calls,then second customer.
Everything is going very smooth and perfect for my first customers.I didn't expect I will make such a big mistakes when quoting price to second customer.This is my first lesson in Freight forwarder service.

I write it down and share with you to avoid such mistakes.

My second customer,Miss Wong,her company's exporting decorate painting.Their product's packing size is small and the weight is light.Due to customer could not provide detail packing list for freight quotation,I quote to customer based on normal packing.

I didn't realize the problem until shipment arrive HK warehouse. The warehouse informed us the delivery cost should be count on each carton.The delivery charge would increase to HKD3/ cartons.Our operater Jane informed warehouse stop delivery at once..We checked the packing list and learnt the packages are 1500 cartons.
I was a new bee in freight forwarding at that time and I still didn't firgue out the problem until Jane told me there're three different charging formula counting the delivery cost in HK.The first one's based in CBM,the second one's based on weights and the third one's based on cartons QTY. There're so many cartons in Miss Wong's shipment so we need to use the third formula when delivery the goods in HK,which I'm totally didn't know before.

I'm need negotiate with customer about delivery cost and express my sinsere apology to customer.I'm lucky as my operator is so persuate that she negoticate with HK warehouse on reduce the delivery cost to HKD 2/carton. I'm lucky that Miss Wong understood and accepted new delivery cost.

I didn't learn the delivery detail cost in HK and didn't double check the packing list.with our operator.These mistakes made our delivery cost is high than I expected and no profit in this shipment .

If I known the third formula charge before shipment,I will remind customer change the packing or just put two small cartons into one bigger carton,Then the delivery cost could be saved at least HKD1,700.

搜索更多相关主题的帖子: [delivery] [my] [cost] [didn] [first]

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 20:35
沪ICP备05002584号