UID 2896383
积分 3386
帖子 75
阅读权限 40
注册 2017-5-29
状态 离线
发表于 2018-1-30 14:16  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
开发信问题:报完价之后客户不回复了,该怎么班?

楼主尝试FOB的主动营销思路,找到的这个公司邮件,目测应该是家批发型公司,发送之后,客户来了一次询价,开森了好久,但是再回复第二次报价之后,客户不再回应了,请教各位福友,这个是怎么回事?

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————开发信第一封,
Subject: Handkerchiefs manufacturer CN/ THE COLLAR COMPANY /

Dear Debra,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for Handkerchiefs. We specialize in this field for 50 years, with the strength of 500-people's Manufacturer and experience for M&S and WAL, with good quality and pretty competitive price.

Any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
对方公司的首次回复,看起来对产品感兴趣,询价格问题。

—Hi Jack,

Thank you for reaching out to me.   Could you give me some pricing and minimum order amounts.  We do a 6 pack of rolled handkerchiefs with our logo, on the attachment it is the “JP GRAYTOK” style number 1006 and also a bakers dozen of folded hanky’s and a 6 pack in simple cellophane,  style numbers 554 and 555.  We recently started to do them with our logo imprinted as well.  I would like to get possibly a new style of hanky’s as well.    What is your turnaround time?

Best,
DEB
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————H
我给客户回复价格,以及回复他定制款产品的报价。
Hi Debra,

It's very nice to hear from you. We have ever produced similar products to your attachment of style number 554 and 555. As the followed prices and pic, and this kind of package's LOGO and information are printed on the waist girdle.
554 : 6   pack in simple cellophane (“NORD****M ”   ): $1.****/packet;
555 : 13 pack in simple cellophane (“PR**** UOMO”and “VAN*****N”): $2.****//packet;
As the packaging excipient we cannot confirm from the pic. If you provide the packaging excipient, the style number 1006's price is about $1.****//box.

And the turnaround time, we are producing the white cotton handkerchiefs for American customers , how much do you need ?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
客户咨询,并且咨询另一款产品价格。

Hi Jack,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!  Unfortunately, I just ordered stock, but I could use 1,000 boxes of the white cotton rolled 6 handkerchiefs with our logo, our style number 1006  I’m not sure what you mean by packaging excipient?.   I could send you a sample box if you like.  Also, the examples you sent of the bakers dozen and 6 pack with the Nordstrom label are exactly what I’m looking for.
Do you do any linen handkerchiefs….if you could look at the attachment I sent our product code is 0604 – It is two linen pocket squares in a box with a little green clover, but we can change the look of it, that’s not a problem.

At this time I do not carry a 3 pack of cotton hanky’s….I like the box on your email, bottom left, it looks elegant and maybe that would be a nice option…..could I get a price on those?

Best,
DEB
JP GRAYTOK/THE COLLAR COMPANY
28 THOMPSON STREET
RARITAN NEW JERSEY
TEL: 908-541-1411
FAX: 908-541-9696
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————H
最后回复客户邮件,

Hi Debra,

It's very nice to hear from you again. As you know, we are producing the cotton handkerchiefs for an American customer. I think this will be also suit your markets. And " the packaging excipient "means customers provide the  handkerchiefs' packages ,which are handkerchiefs boxes and the waist band. And we provide the handkerchiefs, rolled them to the rolled handkerchiefs, put into the handkerchiefs' boxes.

Well, do you provide the boxes and the waist band, which followed pic's red arrowhead? If not, sending us a sample will be a good idea. We could getting the cost of  the boxes and the waist band.

Unfortunately, we don't produce the linen handkerchiefs at this time......

You have really good taste! The 3 pack of cotton hanky's are hot-saling in other market,  which is about $0.75 one box. But its packages are PVC boxes...

各位福友大神们,我是1月25日回复的客户邮件,迄今未收到回复,已然感觉没信心了,
1、请问这个时候要不要给他们询问一下,还是等过节日的时候,送一下祝福这种邮件?
2、根据客户的内容,这种客户大家怎么对待的?

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信

福步全球商业企业推荐: [US companies] Linden Lab

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 04:06
沪ICP备05002584号