帖子 242
阅读权限 0
注册 2015-9-10
状态 离线
发表于 2015-12-7 16:37  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
速卖通询盘回复模板

买家来了很多询盘,却不懂得怎么把他们变成真正的客户?
是英语不够好?还是不懂得买家心理?不知道回复技巧?
只有在买家发送询盘的 24 小时内回复,才有最大的概率把询盘变成实实在在的订单哦!

催促下单,库存不多
Dear X,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Yes, we have this item in stock. How many do you want? Right now, we only have X lots of the X color left. Since they are very popular, the product has a high risk of selling out soon. Please place your order as soon as possible. Thank you!
Best regards,
(name)

回应买家砍价
Dear x,
Thank you for your interests in my item.
I am sorry but we can’t offer you that low price you asked for. We feel that the price listed is reasonable and has been carefully calculated and leaves me limited profit already.
However, we’d like to offer you some discounts on bulk purchases. If your order is more than X pieces, we will give you a discount of xx% off.
Please let me know for any further questions. Thanks.
Sincerely,
(name)

断货 (out of stock)
Dear X,
We are sorry to inform you that this item is out of stock at the moment. We will contact the factory to see when they will be available again. Also, we would like to recommend to you some other items which are of the same style. We hope you like them as well. You can click on the following link to check them out.
http://www.aliexpress
Best Regards,
(Your name)

因为周末导致回复不够及时,先表示歉意,因为错过了最佳 24 小时回复时间所以可通过主动打折的方式赢取客户。
Dear X,
I am sorry for the delayed response due to the weekend. Yes, we have this item in stock. And to show our apology for our delayed response, we will offer you 10% off. Please place your order before Friday to enjoy this discount. Thank you!
Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks.
Best Regards,
(Your name)

关于支付

选择 escrow,提醒折扣快结束了
Hello X,
Thank you for the message. Please note that there are only 3 days left to get 10% off by making payments with Escrow (credit card, Visa, MasterCard, money bookers or Western Union). Please make the payment as soon as possible. I will also send you an additional gift to show our appreciation.
Best regards,
(Your name)

合并支付及修改价格的操作
Dear X,
If you would like to place one order for many items, please first click "add to cart",then “buy now”, and check your address and order details carefully before clicking“submit”. After that, please inform me, and I will cut down the price to US$XX. You can refresh the page to continue your payment. Thank you.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Best Regards,
(Your name)

提醒买家尽快付款模板
Dear X,
We appreciated your purchase from us. However, we noticed you that haven’t made the payment yet. This is a friendly reminder to you to complete the payment transaction as soon as possible. Instant payments are very important; the earlier you pay, the sooner you will get the item.
If you have any problems making the payment, or if you don’t want to go through with the order, please let us know. We can help you to resolve the payment problems or cancel the order.
Thanks again! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,
(Your name)

Dear X,
We appreciate your order from us. You have chosen one of the bestselling products in our store. It’s very popular for its good quality and competitive price. Right now, we only have X lots of the X colors left. We would like to inform you that this product has a high risk of selling out soon.

We noticed that you hadn’t finished the payment process for the order. We’d like to offer you a 10% discount on your order, if you purchase now, to ensure that the product doesn’t sell out. We will ship your order within 24 hours once your payment is confirmed. If you need any help or have any questions, please let us know.
Best Regards,
(your name)

PS: We are one of the biggest suppliers on AliExpress. With more than 3 years’experience in world trade, we are able to provide the best prices, the highest quality and the superior service. We inspect our products before shipping them out and provide a 1 year warranty for all products. We promise to give you a full refund if the
products are not as described. If you have any questions, please contact us; we are happy to help you.

订单超重导致无法使用小包免邮的回复
Dear X,
Unfortunately, free shipping for this item is unavailable; I am sorry for the confusion.Free Shipping is only for packages weighing less than 2kg, which can be shipped via China Post Air Mail. However, the item you would like to purchase weighs more than 2kg. You can either choose another express carrier, such as UPS or DHL (which will
include shipping fees, but which are also much faster). You can place the orders separately, making sure each order weighs less than 2kg, to take advantage of free shipping.
Best Regards,
(Your name)

海关税 (customs tax)
Dear X,
Thank you for your inquiry and I am happy to contact you.
I understand that you are worried about any possible extra cost for this item. Based on past experience, import taxes falls into two situations.
First, in most countries, it did not involve any extra expense on the buyer side for similar small or low-cost items.
Second, in some individual cases, buyers might need to pay some import taxes or customs charges even when their purchase is small. As to specific rates, please consult your local customs office.
I appreciate for your understanding!
Sincerely,
(Your name)

因为物流风险,卖家无法向买家国家发货时给出的回复
Dear X,
Thank you for your inquiry.
I am sorry to inform you that our store is not able to provide shipping service to your country. However, if you plan to ship your orders to other countries, please let me know; hopefully we can accommodate future orders.
I appreciate for your understanding!
Sincerely,
(Your name)

已发货并告知买家
Dear X,
Thank you for shopping with us.
We have shipped out your order (order ID: xxx) on Feb. 10th by EMS. The tracking number is xxx. It will take 5-10 workdays to reach your destination, but please check the tracking information for updated information. Thank you for your patience!
Best Regards,
(Your name)

物流遇到问题

Dear X,
Thank you for your inquiry; I am happy to contact you.
We would like to confirm that we sent the package on 16 Jan, 2012. However, we were informed package did not arrive due to shipping problems with the delivery company. We have re-sent your order by EMS; the new tracking number is: XXX. It usually takes 7 days to arrive to your destination. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
Best Regards,
(Your name)

如果买家希望提供样品,而贵公司不支持样品时,可以这样回复
Dear X,
Thank you for your inquiry; I am happy to contact you.
Regarding your request, I am very sorry to inform you that we are not able to offer free samples. To check out our products we recommend ordering just one unit of the product (the price may be a little bit higher than ordering by lot). Otherwise, you can order the full quantity. We can assure the quality because every piece of our product is carefully examined by our working staff. We believe trustworthiness is the key to a successful business.
Best Regards,
(Your name)

顶部
sumaitongbajiao
永不福步

UID 2645287
积分 997
帖子 242
阅读权限 0
注册 2015-9-10
状态 离线
发表于 2015-12-8 20:53  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部
sumaitongbajiao
永不福步

UID 2645287
积分 997
帖子 242
阅读权限 0
注册 2015-9-10
状态 离线
发表于 2015-12-9 21:04  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
sumaitongbajiao
永不福步

UID 2645287
积分 997
帖子 242
阅读权限 0
注册 2015-9-10
状态 离线
发表于 2015-12-10 20:36  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
sumaitongbajiao
永不福步

UID 2645287
积分 997
帖子 242
阅读权限 0
注册 2015-9-10
状态 离线
发表于 2015-12-11 20:51  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
sumaitongbajiao
永不福步

UID 2645287
积分 997
帖子 242
阅读权限 0
注册 2015-9-10
状态 离线
发表于 2015-12-12 22:24  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
斑马-Ira
永不福步

UID 2676867
积分 1163
帖子 206
阅读权限 0
注册 2015-11-30
状态 离线
发表于 2015-12-21 10:44  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部

福步全球商业企业推荐: [US companies] Ymca Of Central Kentucky

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 18:51
沪ICP备05002584号