帖子 479
阅读权限 60
注册 2015-11-10
状态 离线
发表于 2018-3-6 17:04  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
我们最容易忽略的哪些人生细节!准!

# Don't argue

# 不要争论

Never try to argue. The only thing that you might achieve if you win an argument is that the other person will hate you in the end. Talk shit behind your back. Backstab you. Or what not. Too complicated..

千万不要尝试争论。如果赢得一场争论,你唯一的收获可能是对手最后会恨死你。在你背后讲坏话。背后捅你刀子。或者…太复杂了。

# Don't do things you don't like

# 不要做你不喜欢的事情

Whenever you do things you don't like, you will start to hate yourself a bit more. You will hate yourself for not being consistent. For doing things you know that you don't want to be doing. Another stress layer right there..

无论何时,你做了自己不喜欢的事情,你都会更加恨自己。你会怨恨自己前后不一。做了你自己不想做的事情。另一个压力又来了…

# Do less

# 少做

This is one of the hardest things. Especially for me. I'm doing too many things at the time. In itself, doing many different things to figure out what works and what doesn't isn't that bad.

这是最难的事情之一,尤其是对于我来说。我在同一时间做了太多的事情,本来,做许多困难的事情去验证什么事情有效果,什么不起作用。

It's actually quite good. But at some point you need to let go of the things that don't work and focus on the things that work. And that's the hardest part.

实际上这样做很好。但有的时候,你需要放开那些无效的事情,专注有效的事情。这才是最难的部分。

At least for me. I always try to make everything work. And if you always try to make everything work, you'll usually end up with nothing working at all.

至少对于我来说,我总是试着让一切正常运行。如果你总是试着让一切得到良好发展,那么,通常来说,后果是什么也起不了作用。

# Get rid of complicated things

# 摒弃复杂的事物

There are many complicated things in life. Complicated relationships, complicated jobs, complicated whatever. What all of these things do is that they steal our focus.

生活中有许多复杂的事物,复杂的关系,复杂的工作以及复杂的其他东西。它们的共同特点是它们偷走了我们的注意力。

They add an additional stress layer to our lives and take over some of our brain's bandwidth. Bandwidth we desperately need to navigate in this crazy and complex world.

它们为我们的生活增添了压力,占据了大脑的空间,而我们却迫切希望留有这个空间去探索这个疯狂而复杂的世界。

# Surround yourself with old people

# 和老人待在一起

Being around old people is awesome. There is probably no better way to decelerate your life. Old people are the incarnation of deceleration. And if you hang out with old people long enough, maybe you'll be able to pick up some of their wisdom.

和老人待在一起的感觉很棒。或许没有其他比这更好的办法来减速生活了。老人是慢节奏的化身。如果你和老人在一起久了,你或许会从他们那里学到一些智慧。

# Go for walks

# 去步行

Going for a walk, looking around and enjoying nature is the best way to get rid of all the clutter in your brain. I try to go for at least one walk every day for at least twenty minutes. Going for walks will ultimately give your brain space to breathe. Time to recover and time to solve complex problems.

去步行,到处看看,享受大自然是排除大脑混乱最有效的方式。我试着每天至少步行约20分钟。步行最终给你大脑呼吸的空间,也给你时间去恢复精力和解决复杂问题。

# Read books, not blogs

# 读书,而不是博客

Blogs consist of way too much information for our brains to process. Blogs usually leave out the story our brains need. Our brains need a story to remember things.

博客需要我们大脑处理太多信息。博客通常遗漏我们大脑需要的信息,而大脑是需要记住事情的。

Don't believe me? Try it. What parts of this blog post do you remember? Probably none. All that blogs do is that they clutter our brains with useless information we forget immediately after we read them. A waste of time..

不相信我吗?试试吧!这篇你记住了哪几个部分。可能一个都没记住。博客只会用没用的信息让我们大脑混乱,读完我们就忘记了。简直是浪费时间。

HAVING A PURPOSE

定目标

"I wanted to be what they (fans) are searching for" ~Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga说:“我想成为歌迷心中找寻的样子。”

Everyone needs to cultivate a purpose in life. 'That is why I am still here, and why I work so hard. I really am very blessed to have fans with such a beautiful spirit. I see something so fearless and so special in my fans.

生活中,每个人都需要树立目标。这就是为什么我还在这里,也是我努力工作的原因。我真的很幸运,拥有如此多喜欢我的歌迷。在粉丝身上,我看到了无畏和与众不同。

'Don’t hide yourself and regret, don’t perpetuate negativity in your life, don’t obsess about things you didn’t do, or things you may have not done your best with. Obsess about the future, obsess about today and think endlessly about how you can pull the inner queen or king out of yourself. Let the super-self shine. Fame is inside of you, so always look into yourself for the answer and be the best you, you can be in the future'.

“不要隐藏自己,不要遗憾,对待生活,不要太消极,不要痴迷于你没有做的或是那些你没能做到最好的事情。请痴迷于未来,痴迷于现在,不断思考如何把内心的女王或国王激发出来。让自己变得闪闪发光。名声在你内心深处,因此要去自己内心深处找寻答案,做最好的自己,这样的话,你就是未来的自己。”

SKILL & CREATIVITY

技能&创造力

“Stay in school” ~Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga:“像是待在学校里一样。”

Train and develop your unique skills. 'Respect good old faithful (you). I am creative and the most important thing with creativity is that you honor your creativity, and that you don’t ever ignore it or go against what that creative image is telling you just because of what society is projecting on you'.

培训、发展你独特的技能。“尊重忠实的自己,我具有创造力,但是最重要的事情是你得尊重创造力,你从来不会忽视它,也不会仅仅因为社会赋予你的而违背创造的初衷。

'I have continuously developed my skills (a song writer, co-producer etc.) I am a classically trained jazz musician and also I vocally rehearse every single day (30 minute warm-up).

“我不断发展技能(曲作家,联合制片人等等),我是科班出生的爵士音乐人,每天都会排练(30分钟的热身)。

It has been the same vocal warm-up that I have been doing since I was 11 years old. My mentor Don Warren has been my voice teacher since I was 11. Piano, always stays with you, if you practice for a while and then focus it comes back. With piano I try to do shows and jazz sessions with my band just for fun'.

从11岁起,我就开始练声热身。那年**沃伦就担任我的声乐老师。钢琴总是和你在一起,如果你练习一段时间,专注于它。我尝试带着刚请表演,与乐队表演爵士乐,仅仅是为了好玩而已。

'When you say, I'm too tired and I want to go to bed, the creativity stops coming. When god calls, you pick up the phone'.

“当你说,我实在太累,想去睡觉,那个时候创造力就没了。当上帝叫醒你时,你又拾起电话。”

HARD WORK

努力工作

"I go on stage dead or alive" ~Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga:“我会永远留在舞台。”

Never stop trying and working hard. 'I was never the winner, I was always the loser, and that still stays with me, and I don't want to stick it to anybody. I just want to make music.

尝试不要停,努力工作不要停。“我从未是赢家,还总爱失败,失败仍然如影随形地跟着我,我不想苛刻对待任何人,只想好好做音乐。”

Very often people make jokes about my diet because they know I have to stay fit for music videos. I don’t go out after the show and get plastered, I am very disciplined and hard working'.

人们经常拿我的饮食来开玩笑,他们知道为了音乐录影带,我不得不保持健康。表演过后,我不会外出喝酒,我很自律,工作也努力。

'As a blond woman, I am very proud of my musical accomplishments. Women in pop music have a very bad rap, and people have learned to expect very little from us. This is very unfair and prejudice. I am very proud to be in music. Many people think that you became a star overnight, but to tell you the truth, I have been working so hard'.

作为一个金发女人,对于我在音乐上的成就,我很骄傲。女人在流行音乐上的地位本不被看好,很少有人对我们有所期待。这太不公平,绝对有偏见。而我对能做音乐这点上感到自豪。许多人认为你一夜成名,但是实话告诉你吧,我工作一直非常努力。

PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH

身体&心理健康

'It took a lot of bravery to get to where we are today' Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga:能走到今天,我们花了多少勇气啊!

Take care of your body and mind. 'I am very into Yoga. It is the only thing that I feel I can do really bad, and nobody knows. I take comfort in the journey of becoming good at Yoga, just me'.

照顾好你的身体和头脑。“我很热衷于瑜伽。没有人知道,这是我真正感到会做得很糟的一件事。我很欣慰能通过旅途变得擅长瑜伽,只有我知道哦!”

'I love cooking, I am a really good cook, I love spending time with my mom and listening to the music. I don’t want to focus on anything negative, there are always things in your life you can do without. I have got a really good family, and we worked hard, and because of that we are stronger than ever'.

“我喜欢烹饪,也是极好的厨师,我喜欢和妈妈待在一起,喜欢听音乐。我不想专注于消极的事情,离开了某物,你的生活仍会继续。我有温馨的家庭,并努力工作着,正因为这样,我们比以往更加强大。”

'A lot of people see glasses and shoulder pads and crazy outfits. Over the years it was very difficult because that was all that people would talk about. Fame is difficult if you screw up, Google is there. I am doing wonderful now because of how brave all of my fans have made me, thank you for making me brave and I hope I can make you brave'.

“很多人看到眼镜,垫肩和夸张的服装。多年来,穿戴这些显得异常困难,因为人们会谈论。如果你搞砸了,名声就没了。瞧,谷歌就在那儿。现在,我正在做美好的事物,因为我所有的粉丝让我勇敢,谢谢你们让我勇敢,我希望也能让你们感到勇敢。”

GREATEST PIECE OF ADVICE

最好的建议

"If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light" ~Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga: “如果你看不到阴暗,说明你没站在光明里。”

'I say that to myself every day. I am not a squeaky clean person, and my fans are not squeaky clean. If you are magical, you always have shadows. If you are in the light, you must cast a shadow'.

“我每天都对自己说。我的品行并非那么完美,粉丝们也一样。如果你很神奇,也会有阴影。如果你站在光下,光也会给你投下倒影。

搜索更多相关主题的帖子: [don] [things] [am] [my] [do]

顶部
Dainna
中级会员
瑞珈

UID 970306
积分 2900
帖子 376
阅读权限 40
注册 2009-3-28
状态 离线
发表于 2018-3-10 11:36  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部
Jubatus
中级会员

UID 2995876
积分 2663
帖子 258
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 40
注册 2018-3-5
状态 离线
发表于 2018-3-12 18:56  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部

福步全球商业企业推荐: [Building Contractor] Luxurious Contracting & General Maintenance

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-19 17:26
沪ICP备05002584号