积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
2.3 Inborn

You'll find some people in life who are so good at speaking. Or so good at math, ect. The same situation goes for English. You just don't know why cause they also haven't done much more than you, but they're just happy and getting good improvement and performance on that aspect. We call it "inborn".

This talent is pretty useful and helpful for you to improve your skill. If it's English, good luck. I think it would be easy for you to reach a high level cause you just like to learn it and like everything related to English and don't feel tired or bored. Everybody aroud you can feel your power and enthusiasm.

If you really have it, congratulations. Pleasure treasure it and make full use of it. You know you'll get 10 times effect if you just give 1 time effort compared with others. Many people envy you, man. Come on. But most of the case, they just don't care about it and forget about it and pay attention to any other aspects. What a waste. That's why i said so.

Have it, treasure it, work harder. You'll be perfect!

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
The houses here are in a row.  They went to from high school to college in a row.
if people interact with each other, they talk to each other, work together etc
交流;交往;互相来往
Mark interacts with his friends pretty well.
From her, I saw the shadow of my mom.
a bag of chips or fried chips
You should always reward yourself if you finish your goals.
V-T If someone is awarded something such as a prize or an examination mark, it is given to them. 被授予
She was awarded the prize for both films.
Tobias and Festus were weird last night.

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
ADJ Inborn qualities are natural ones that you are born with. 天生的
He had an inborn talent for languages.
ADJ You use specific to refer to a particular exact area, problem, or subject. 特定的
Massage may help to increase blood flow to specific areas of the body.
ADJ If a person or thing has a particular quality or possession, it is distinct and belongs only to them. 独特的
I have a particular responsibility to ensure I make the right decision
E-Magazine        electronic edition    e-business
V-T If someone bullies you, they use their strength or power to hurt or frighten you. 欺负
V-T To tease someone means to laugh at them or make jokes about them in order to embarrass, annoy, or upset them. 嘲笑; 取笑

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
How are you guys?

Long time no see. How are you guys?

Have you been learning spoken English everyday? Do you pronounce it precisely? Have you made some foreign friends yet?

Everything costs a price. The same situatiosn goes for learning English. Money is one part, more important is time. Have you decided yet?

Go ahead, boys.

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
2.4 Turn "passive" to "initiative"

This is the most common case and also the most useful way for most of us to get the interest of learning English---turn "passive" to "initiative". But how could you do that?

Think about your goals and distribute some of your interest to English step by step. Think of why you want to improve your English and what goals you want to acheive, what usage English has for you. You must think it clearly then you will find maybe English is just a way or a tool for you to achieve your final goal. But the importance is already enough. Then you know you must improve it. That's the fact. What's left is how to improve it.

If you want to learn one thing, happy to learn or sad to learn? Which one you like? Without a doubt. So why not distribue some of your interest to English. Once you do it, and step by step, you'll find the charm of English and you fall in love with it. As time goes by, you'll make more friends because of Enlgish. Finally, i'm sorry i think it would be fair to say that you're just addicated to it. Perfect. You can't live without it. Isn't it good?

The sense is just like you say to yourself everday that you're an outstanding man. And then you are really an outstanding man. If you think you have interest in English and would like to arrange some time and effort to English, you will find this secret soon.

Good luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------NOT THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 本帖最后由 可爱的大海ZXM 于 2017-4-24 00:55 编辑 ]

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
Hope it will have a little bit help for your English.

Any question or any comments, just let me know. We learn from each other. Tks.

Good luck.

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
We need to learn some basic knowledge of EXCEL about how to use formulas and how to make graphs.
I bought a box of mosquito coil for mosquito control, which is pretty necessary in Kenya.
You need to form some new habits here to adapt.
Would you estimate when you could arrive here?
Hi Mark, could you evaluate your work in Kenya? What do you think of it?
I got the electronic business license from our receptionist yesterday in case of any use.
N-PLURAL The premises of a business or an institution are all the buildings and land that it occupies in one place. 经营场所; 办公场所
There is a kitchen on the premises.
I bought one hard disk yesterday, whose capacity is bigger than USB flash disk.
My hard drive capacity is 500GB.

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
browser vocabulary

When you want to learn something, just learn the original and native one.
Today we leran something about how to use a English browser. We take Google for an example.

NEW TAB       新标签
NEW WINDOW    新窗口
NEW incognito window    匿名打开新窗口
bookmark   收藏
bookmark this page   收藏本页
https://techterms.com/definition/bookmark
show bookmark bar  显示收藏栏
bookmark manager   收藏管理
import bookmark and settings  导入收藏数据和设置
more tools 更多工具
settings   设置
sign in    登录
on startup 启动显示
appearance 外观设置
default browser 默认浏览器

附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
ADJ Someone who is incognito is using a false name, in order not to be recognized or identified. 隐姓埋名的; 使用化名的; 隐瞒真实身份的adj/adv
Hotel inspectors have to travel incognito.
V-T If you import files or information into one type of software from another type, you open them in a format that can be used in the new software. 导入
startup N 启动/开办/新创办的小公司   adj启动所需要的/新开办的
N-UNCOUNT In computing, the default is a particular set of instructions which the computer always uses unless the person using the computer gives other instructions. 默认值

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
How is your day, everybody?

Good luck to you and me!

顶部
呆呆鱼
论坛元老

UID 1734864
积分 43902
帖子 5400
福步币 1314 块
阅读权限 120
注册 2011-8-15
状态 离线
Thank you so much for your sharing

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线

QUOTE:
原帖由 呆呆鱼 于 2017-4-26 11:52 AM 发表
Thank you so much for your sharing

HAHA,Hi DAIDAIYU, nice to see you here and tks for your support

any question, you can leave a message here. I'll reply as better as i can when free.

Hope everything is ok in your work and Good luck to you.

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
So many people in the world and you can check my post. I think it would be fair to say it's providence. 天意,上帝的旨意,缘分
N-PLURAL Pharmaceuticals are medicines. 药品
ADJ Pharmaceutical means connected with the industrial production of medicines. 制药的
Education background is one point when in an interview.
get you hair cut         make a new hairstyle in a salon
I like her because one of her shining points----care about me so much.
V-T To enrich something means to improve its quality, usually by adding something to it. 充实; 丰富
V-T To enrich someone means to increase the amount of money that they have. 使富裕
Going abroad can expand your horizon. 开阔视野
V-T If you supervise an activity or a person, you make sure that the activity is done correctly or that the person is doing a task or behaving correctly. 监督
V-T If you withdraw money from a bank account, you take it out of that account. (从银行) 取 (钱)
Actually i don't have a little idea about where fiancee's meaning is.
N-UNCOUNT Providence is God, or a force that is believed by some people to arrange the things that happen to us. 上帝; 天意

顶部
可爱的大海ZXM (CGBX)
VIP会员
身在茅庐

UID 2391326
积分 25138
帖子 2732
福步币 160 块
阅读权限 80
注册 2014-5-18
来自 河南-KENYA
状态 离线
Hope more people can share you ideas here.

We learn from each other and help each other.

Good luck to everybody!

顶部
鹿目晓焰
注册会员

UID 2769748
积分 391
帖子 6
阅读权限 25
注册 2016-7-7
状态 离线
Thank you very much for your sharing. If convenience, could you please share some contents about official emails?
This problem confuse me now, I think also for many other new starters.

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2018-1-16 15:23
沪ICP备05002584号