UID 2323922
积分 1828
帖子 179
阅读权限 40
注册 2014-2-10
状态 离线
发表于 2015-10-30 15:51  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
万圣节应该给客户发祝福吗?(内附模板)

转眼间我们已经快要进入了11月,很多连粉们已经摩权擦掌在为西方的各大节日而做准备了。最先迎来的就是万圣节(Halloween),是天主教会的传统节日。当晚小孩会穿上化妆服,戴上面具,挨家挨户收集糖果。次日则举行重大的弥撒,追思圣徒。
How time flies! The November is approaching so most of you must prepare for the upcoming western festivals. The latest one is Halloween, a traditional festival of the Catholic Church. Children wear makeup, wearing masks and collecting candies from door to door at that night. Great mass will be held in the next day to mourn saints.

有连粉们就疑惑了,一般来说我们都应该在客户过节日的时候送上祝福,但是万圣节其实是被称为“鬼节”,如果发祝福的话会不会有些不合时宜,如果要发的话,怎样的措辞比较得体。这位连粉就向阿连求助。
Some of you may be confused that generally we should send blessings to customers in holidays, but Halloween is actually known as "a festival of ghost”. If we want to send it, how can we send appropriate blessings. This fan seeks help to me.

在阿连看来,万圣节主要是欧洲,澳大利亚群岛, 北美,新西兰,不列颠群岛等的节日。若是有你以前询价的客户是这些欧洲国家,请发个邮件问候一下并挖一些订单,原因如下。
In my view, Halloween is mainly celebrated in Europe, Australia islands, North America, New Zealand, the British Isles and so on. If there is any customer who has sent inquiry from the European country, please send a blessing email to him and dig up some orders, for the following reasons.

1.万圣节也适合节日营销。跟圣诞节等欧洲重大节日一样,万圣节也是客户必过的节日,从而带来的商机不言而喻。如果你的客户来自这些国家,趁着节日发个祝福会让客户加深对你的印象,再适时的推荐产品,也算水到渠成,而并不是突兀的发一封邮件给对方。
Halloween also fits holiday marketing. Like Christmas and other major holidays in Europe, Halloween is also a necessary holiday for customer, so obviously it is a business opportunity. If your customers are from these countries, taking advantage of the holiday to send a blessing will make customers have deeper impression on you. Everything will go smoothly if you timely recommend products at this time instead of sending emails prematurely.

2.创造话题与客户更自然的沟通。之前有连粉说在跟客户的沟通中,经常不知道聊些什么话题好,如果一直纯粹聊订单、工作的事情又无法增进和客户的感情。其实发个节日祝福,也未尝不是一个话题呢。
To create a more natural communication way with customers. Previously, one of my fan asked me that he was wondering what proper topic should he talk with customers because it doesn’t work if he just talked about order and work. Sending blessing is actual a topic.

那肯定会有连粉问了:既然我们说万圣节应该给客户发节日祝福,那怎样发比较恰当呢?别急,一起来看看阿连为大家准备的节日祝福模板:

Some must ask that: since we mention that a holiday blessing should be sent to customers on Halloween, then how to make it more appropriate? Don't worry, here are holiday blessing templates:

模板一:Template one:

Dear **,
How are you?
Thank you very much for your always support to us and hope we could expand more business together in the future.
With the coming of Halloween, please allow me to convey our best wishes to you and your lovely family.
Your smile lights up our world! Wishing you a Halloween bright and glowing as you are!
Happy Halloween!
If have any needs in ** product, please feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Mandy
Export sales
0086+138021*****

模板二:Template two:

Dear **,
How are you?
It's Halloween. Time to dress up in your spookiest best and grab all the fun! Hope it's lit up with smiles for you!
Your support is always our motivation to move on. Thank you very much for your kindly support and understanding to us. We believe that our cooperation will make both of us bigger and stronger. Hope we could start more business in the future.
If have any demand on ** product, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Wish you have a wonderful day.
Happy Halloween!
Best regards,
Mandy
Export sales
0086+138021*****

大家快把上面的模板学起来,在明天准时为客户献上祝福。
Please learn the above templates to send blessings tomorrow.

原创作品,欢迎转载,请标明出处和作者名!

顶部
LAVERIN
新手上路

UID 2664275
积分 37
帖子 5
阅读权限 10
注册 2015-10-29
状态 离线
发表于 2015-11-3 21:36  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部
晓晓南行
注册会员

UID 2924475
积分 561
帖子 14
阅读权限 30
注册 2017-7-28
状态 离线
发表于 2017-10-31 13:54  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
Chris201808
注册会员

UID 3060288
积分 183
帖子 9
阅读权限 30
注册 2018-8-16
状态 离线
发表于 2018-10-29 09:45  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部

福步全球商业企业推荐: [vending machine] Aquachoice Filtration

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 19:48
沪ICP备05002584号