积分 115
帖子 33
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-11-20
状态 离线
发表于 2012-11-23 09:51  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ
非常实用的外贸开发信范文

1.Dear Sirs,
We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Swedish Embassy in Beijing who have informed us that you are in the market for Textiles. We avail ourselves of this opportunity to approach you for the establishment of trade relations with you.
We are a state-operated corporation, handling both the import and export of Textiles. In order to acquaint you with our business lines, we enclose a copy of our Export List covering the main items sup pliable at present.

Should any of the items be of interest to you, please let me know. We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

In our trade with merchants of various countries, we always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. It is our hope to promote, by joint efforts, both trade and friendship to our mutual advantage. We look forward to receiving your enquiries soon. Yours faithfully, Encl.

Dear SIRS,

I am from China's guangdong shenzhen suppliers, I mainly do iphone5 data line,
. We take this opportunity to you for you to build trade relations.

We are a state-operated foreign trade companies, and at the same time, processing management iphone data import and export business, especially iphone5 data. In order to make your reply to our business, we will enclose a copy of our export list covering the main items sup pliable at present flexibility.

If any items be of interest to you, please let me know. We would be happy to offer you our lowest quotation receive your specific requirements.My product is an apple accessories (data line, seat charger, travel charger, mobile power supply, mobile phone sets and other products), USB3.0 series products, HDMI, LVDS contour clear line, computer peripheral connecting cables, connectors. My product is an apple accessories (data line, seat charger, travel charger, mobile power supply, mobile phone sets and other products), USB3.0 series products, HDMI, LVDS contour clear line, computer peripheral connecting cables, connectors. www.ysc.com.sg is my company's website. My phone number is 13544156076

In our trade merchants of various countries, we always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. This is our hope to promote, by joint efforts, both trade and friendship, our common advantage. We are looking forward to receiving your enquiry soon. You faithful.

2.Dear Mr Smith

Wish you enjoy a great day!

I would like to introduce myself. I am Stone Lee and I represent Efront Digital Textile company in Hangzhou, China. We are glad to know that you are a large retail enterprise in USA to deal with …… I was referred by friend in USA retail business who is familiar with your corporation.

As a professional manufacturer, I would like to introduce our products to you and offer you a quote.

We are a manufacturer of household textile products, including chenille bedspread, Spanish bedspread, tapestry wallhanging, throw, tapestry cushion, chenille carpet, upholstery fabric and more which are all digital jacquard machine weaved by import looms(16 in total from German and Italy). The catalogue I attached includes just some of our high quality products. Please visit our website at www.efrontzj.com

We have passed through ISO9001:2000;ISO14001:2004;ecological textile certification.It would be our pleasure to begin a business relationship with you and supply your stores with our quality products,.

Sincerely yours,

3.Dear Mr. Steven Hans,

We get your name and email address from your trade lead on www.tradelead.com that you are in the market for ball pen. We would like to introduce our company and products, hope that we may build business cooperation in the future.

We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of ball pen for more than six years. We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the source. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.aaa.com ;which includes our company profiles, history and something latest designs.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know, We will be happy to give you details.

As a very active manufactures, we develop new designs nearly every month, If you have interest in it, it`s my pleasure to offer news to you regular.

Best regards,
Dafu Wong

4.Dears :
Good day! This is Mickel from China. We are writing to you to establish long-term trade relations with you.

From your company web,we get to know that your company is an influence company in your business and are dealing with razor barbed wire.We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.

We are a leading company with many years' experience in wire mesh export business. Our products are razor barbed wire,which enjoy popularity in Middle East & Europe markets.You may also visit our online company introduction, which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.We look forward to receiving your enquires soon. Sincerely,

5 Dear Sir,

This is XX from a manufacturer specializing in producing XXX in China.

We have been in this industry for over 10 years,please have a look at our website:XXX,you will find there are many products same as the ones you displayed.

Anyway,you could find some other items which you can also put on your market.

Any inquiries on the XXX please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to establish win-win business relations with you.

Many Thanks & Best Regards

1.恳求建立 商业关系

Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply.

Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩张业务领域。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。 如价格 公平,本公司必大额订购。 烦请早日赐复。 此致

2.回复对方建立 商业关系的恳求
   Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵请求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用 状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。 此致 敬礼

3.恳求担负独家代理

We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. `本公司担负多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包孕各灯家用亚麻制品,行销中东。与贵公司向有业务接洽,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分领会 有关业务合作之情况 。 渴望能成为贵公司独家代理,促销在巴林市场的货品。上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步接洽合作。 此致 敬礼

4.回绝对方担负独家代理
   Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our household linens. I regret to say that, at this stage ,such an arrangement would berather premature. We would, however, be willing to engage in a trial collaboration with you company to see how the arrangement works. It would be necessary for you to test the market for our productsat you end. You would also have to build up a much larger turnover tojustify a sole agency. We enclose price lists covering all the products you are interested in and look forward to hearing from you soon. 9月1日有关建议担负家用亚麻制品独家代理的来信收悉。谨致衷心谢意。目前机会尚未成熟,不能应允该布置深感抱歉 。然而,本公司乐意与贵公司先试行合作,为今后合作打下根基。为证明担负独家代理的能力 ,贵公司宜上述货品作市场调查,钻研是否可扩张现有之营业额。奉上该货品之报价单,敬希查照。专此候复。此致 敬礼
5.批准对方担负独家代理
   Thank you for your letter of 12 April proposing a sole agency for our office machines. We have examined our long and ,I must say ,mutually beneficial collaboration. We would be very pleased to entrust you with the sole agency for Bahrain. From our records, we are pleased to note that you have two service engineers who took training courses at our Milan factory .the sole agency will naturally be contingent on you maintaining qualified aftersales staff. We have drawn up a draft agreement that is enclosed. Please examine the detailed terms and conditions and let us know whether they meet with your approval. On a personal note, I must say that I am delighted that we are probably going to strengthen our relationship. I have very pleasant memories of my last visit to Bahrain when you entertained me so delightfully .I look forward to reciprocating on your next visit to Milan . My very best wishes to you and your wife. 4月12日建议担负为公室器具之独家代理来信已经收悉。过去双方合作皆互利互助,能获您的眷顾作我公司于巴林的独家代理,殊感荣幸 。据知您公司两服务技师曾到我公司米兰工厂受训。信任您公司在取得代理权后,仍会持续重视合格 售后服务人员的训练。现随信附上协议 草稿, 请查实各项条款,惠复是盼。能加强 业务,我亦感觉欣喜,前次到访巴林,蒙盛情招待,不胜感谢。祈盼您莅临米兰时,容我一尽地主之谊。 此致 敬礼

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
顶易中国2012
福步比邻
外贸

UID 2064399
积分 115
帖子 33
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-11-20
状态 离线
发表于 2012-11-23 09:54  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
顶易中国2012
福步比邻
外贸

UID 2064399
积分 115
帖子 33
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-11-20
状态 离线
发表于 2012-11-23 09:54  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
顶易中国2012
福步比邻
外贸

UID 2064399
积分 115
帖子 33
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-11-20
状态 离线
发表于 2012-11-23 09:55  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
xiexinyuan137
福步比邻

UID 2058359
积分 998
帖子 192
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-11-10
状态 离线
发表于 2012-11-23 10:29  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
sophie==
论坛元老

UID 2026079
积分 83641
帖子 17476
福步币 405 块
阅读权限 120
注册 2012-9-13
状态 离线
发表于 2012-11-23 11:26  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
顶易中国2012
福步比邻
外贸

UID 2064399
积分 115
帖子 33
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-11-20
状态 离线
发表于 2012-11-23 17:25  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
gaozotrade
福步比邻

UID 1752097
积分 455
帖子 65
阅读权限 10
注册 2011-9-2
状态 离线
发表于 2012-12-1 15:35  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
豆娘
注册会员

UID 1904802
积分 764
帖子 12
阅读权限 30
注册 2012-3-27
状态 离线
发表于 2012-12-1 16:22  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
MODDII
中级会员

UID 2017720
积分 1109
帖子 46
阅读权限 40
注册 2012-8-31
状态 离线
发表于 2012-12-3 13:50  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
小孤
中级会员

UID 1966693
积分 1433
帖子 84
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 40
注册 2012-6-19
状态 离线
发表于 2012-12-4 14:21  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
无疆
福步比邻

UID 1566629
积分 3405
帖子 274
阅读权限 10
注册 2011-1-27
状态 离线
发表于 2012-12-4 15:20  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
JasonWangMr
新手上路

UID 3015408
积分 42
帖子 16
阅读权限 10
注册 2018-4-17
状态 离线
发表于 2018-5-28 16:38  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
JasonWangMr
新手上路

UID 3015408
积分 42
帖子 16
阅读权限 10
注册 2018-4-17
状态 离线
发表于 2018-5-28 16:38  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信
Timcheung1
尚未福步

UID 2661781
积分 -621
帖子 82
阅读权限 1
注册 2015-10-23
状态 离线
发表于 2018-5-30 21:51  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者

顶部
[提醒] 福步AI外贸开发信,个性化写外贸开发信

福步全球商业企业推荐: [Automotive Industries] Tom Vandervest

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 05:23
沪ICP备05002584号