标题: 商务英语口语900句~新人必备
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
商务英语口语900句~新人必备

Unit One 希望与要求        3
Part I        3
Part II        4
Unit Two 产品介绍        5
Part I        5
Part II        6
Unit Three 业务范围介绍        7
Part I        7
Part II        8
Unit Four 承诺        9
Unit Five 询盘        10
Part I        10
Part II        11
Unit Six 报盘        12
Part I        12
Part II        13
Unit Seven 还盘        14
Part I        14
Part II        16
Unit Eight 对还盘的反应        17
Part I        17
Part II        18
Unit Nine 要求优惠        20
Part I        20
Part II        21
Unit Ten 给予优惠        22
Unit Eleven 双方让步        23
Unit Twelve 订货及确认        25
Part I        25
Part Two        26
Unit Thirteen 请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力        28
Part One.        28
Part Two        29
Unit Fourteen.对代理请求的回应        30
Part one        30
Part Two        31
Unit Fifteen 代理条件和要求        32
Part one        32
Part Two        33
Unit Sixteen 合同        35
Part One        35
Part Two        36
Unit Seventeen 卖方对支付方式的要求        37
Part One.        37
Part Two        39
Unit Eighteen 买方的支付方式        40
Unit Nineteen 保险        42
Part One        42
Part Two        43
Unit Twenty 对包装的建议及要求        45
Part One        45
Part Two        46
Unit Twenty-One 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证        48
Part One        48
Part Two        49
Unit Twenty-Two 货运通知        51
Unit Twenty-Three 货运要求及答复        52
Unit Twenty-Four 催运货物并告知货物迟到结果        54
Part one        54
Part Two        55
Unit Twenty-Five 仲裁        57
Part One        57
Part Two        58
Unit Twenty-Six 索赔理由及依据        59
Part One        59
Part Two        61
Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额        62
Part One        62
Part Two        64
Unit Twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应        65
Part One        65
Part Two        66
Unit Twenty-Nine 对引进技术的要求        67
Unit Thirty 技术引进的方式及费用        69

Unit One 希望与要求
Part I
1.        We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。
2.        In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。
3.        Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4.        We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。
5.        It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
6.        We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
7.        I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
8.        We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。
9.        We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。
10.        We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。
11.        I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。
12.        I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13.        I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能继续合作。
14.        We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。
15.        We hope that this market trend will continue.
我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。
Part II
16.        It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。
17.        We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.
希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。
18.        We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望得到贵方的迅速答复。
19.        We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。
20.        We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。
21.        We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。
22.        Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。
23.        We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。
24.        We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。
25.        We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。
26.        We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.
希望此事有一个圆满的解决。
27.        I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。
28.        We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。
29.        I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。
30.        We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。
Unit Two 产品介绍
Part I
31.        This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
32.        The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
33.        They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
34.        You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。
35.        This product will pay its own way in a year.
该产品一年就可收回成本。
36.        This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
该机器半年就可收回投资。
37.        The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。
38.        This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。
39.        The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.
这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km
40.        These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。
41.        Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。
42.        This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.
这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。
43.        This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。
44.        This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。
45.        Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。
Part II
46.        Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.
我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。
47.        The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。
48.        As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.
我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。
49.        The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。
50.        As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.
我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。
51.        Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.
这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。
52.        “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.
永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。
53.        Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。
54.        We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。
55.        Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。
56.        By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.
我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。
57.        Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.
我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。
58.        These items are most salable in our market.
在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。
59.        There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。
60.        We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.
我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Part I
61.        We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品。
62.        We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.
我们是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。
63.        We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。
64.        We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。
65.        Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。
66.        The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。
67.        Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我公司主要经营农产品。
68.        We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们专营餐布的出品业务。
69.        Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。
70.        Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.
我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务。
71.        We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们经营机械进出口业务。
72.        We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。
73.        We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。
74.        We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。
75.        Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。
Part II
76.        We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。
77.        We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。
78.        We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。
79.        Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。
80.        Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。
81.        We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。
82.        We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.
多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。
83.        Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。
84.        We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。
85.        We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
86.        Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。
87.        As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位。
88.        We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.
我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。
89.        We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.
我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。
90.        We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。
Unit Four 承诺
91.        We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我们保证,今后交货不会再出现类似的情况。
92.        We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling your future orders.
我们愿借此机会向贵方保证,贵方今后的订单我们一定会迅速认真地处理。
93.        Our products are always as good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.
我们的产品一定和送给你们的样品一样好,我保证质量绝对不会降低。
94.        I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you saw just now.
我保证我方下个月将发送的产品和你们刚才所见到的样品在质量上不会有一丝一毫的差别。
95.        I can promise you that the products we send you will be of A-1 quality.
我向你们保证我们会给你们送去的货物一定是一流的质量。
96.        Our products are surely of standard quality.
我们的产品一定符合质量标准。
97.        I give you my word that the payment will be made not later that the end of June.
我保证货款不会迟于6月底支付。
98.        I promise I will check into these problems, and find out if they were our fault.
我保证一定会查清楚这些问题,看看是不是我们的错。
99.        We can make sure that these goods will avoid being damaged during the transit.
我方保证这些货物在运输过程中不会被碰坏。
100.        We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.
对于修理后的设备,我们将提供新的保证。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Five 询盘
Part I
101.        Pleas quote us for the goods listed on the enclosed inquiry sheet, giving your process CIF Jakarta.
请报所附询价单上的货物的价格,我们需要雅加达到岸价。
102.        Pleas quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for 10MT of walnut meat.
请报10吨核桃仁最低的CIF汉堡价格。
103.        Pleas quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
请报100令优质白色广告纸的伦敦离岸价。
104.        Pleas quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.
请报出你方最具有竞争力的价格,以便达成交易。
105.        Pleas quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.
请向我方报化肥最低价。
106.        Pleas quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
请报最优惠的价格,并告诉我们每一张订单必需的最少订购单。
107.        Pleas make us as offer on CIF Hong Kong basis for handmade leather gloves.
请报手工制作的皮手套香港到岸价。
108.        Pleas make us an offer, giving your price FOB New York.
请报纽约离岸价。
109.        We have already made an inquiry for your articles; pleas make an offer before the end of this month.
我们已对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
110.        I would like to make an inquiry about this type of leather bag.
我想询问一下这种款式皮包的价格。
111.        We shall be pleased if you will furnish us with your quotation for this product.
如果贵方能向我方提供该产品报盘的话,我方会很高兴的。
112.        Many of our customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your C&F Shanghai quotations.
我方的许多客户对你方的”海鸥”牌家用剪刀感兴趣,希望你们能向我们报步第成本加运费价。
113.        we want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting 我们想了解一下贵方印花衬衫的CIF东京价格。
114.        We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
我方急于想要贵方产品的报盘。
115.        We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.
贵方若能提供这种牌子收音机的报盘的话,我方会非常高兴。
Part II
116.        We should like to know the offer for the price of this kind.
我们想知道这种大米的报盘是多少?
117.        We would like to know the minimum order quantities per color and per design.
我们想知道每种颜色、每种图案的最低订购数量。
118.        What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?
我们订购两打的话,你们的报价是多少?
119.        Would you please quote us a price on your 71*84 reversible wool blankets, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
请问羊毛15%,棉花85%,尺寸为71*84用人造丝包边的双面毛毯的报价是多少?
120.        How much are you asking for this brand of ties?
这种牌子的领带,贵方报价是多少?
121.        If we order 10,000 units, what will be your offer?
如果我方订购1万套的话,贵方的报价是多少?
122.        What’s the price for 1000 kilos of white sugar?
1000公斤白糖的价格是多少?
123.        Can you supply this quality at approximately 50 cents per meter?
你方可否以每米50美分的价格提供这种质量的产品?
124.        If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down?
如果我方订购数目大的话,贵方能降价的幅度有多大?
125.        How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?
这么大的订单贵方可以给我方打多少折扣?
126.        Pleas inform us what special offer you can make us.
请告知我方贵方所能报的特优价。
127.        Here is a list of my requirements. I’d like to have your lowest quotations, CIF New York.
这是询价单,希望你们报CIF纽约的最低价。
128.        Pleas inform us of your lowest price CIF London.
请贵方报出CIF伦敦的最低价。
129.        We would appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.
若贵公司能告知我方在大量订购量贵方产品的情况下给于多少折扣,我方将不胜感激。
130.        Pleas let us have your best quotation by tomorrow, together with the appropriate time of shipment.
请在明天告诉我方贵方的最优惠价格以及大概的装运期。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Six 报盘
Part I
131.        This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 26th June.
该报盘以你方答复是在6月29日或之前到达我处为准。
132.        If we can receive your order within the next ten days, we will make you a firm offer at the prices quoted.
如果我们在10天内收到你方订单,我们愿意按所报价格报以实盘。
133.        This offer is firm (open, valid) for 5 days.
该报价有效期为5天。
134.        The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai basis instead of CIF Hong Kong basis and our offer will be valid until August 31.
我们所报价格是上海离岸价,而不是香港到岸价,我方报价的有效期至8/31
135.        We make you’re the offer subject to your reply reaching us not later than noon December 23.
我方所报价格以贵方不迟于12/23日正午之前答复为准。
136.        We have the offer ready for you.
我们已经为你准备好报盘。
137.        I’d like to remind you that we’ll have to withdraw our offer if we don’t hear from you by next Monday.
我要提醒你的是,如果下星期一以前仍未接到贵方的答复,我方就得撤回报价。
138.        This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1,
该报价有效期至6/1起再延续10天。
139.        The quality of our products is good and the prices are reasonable, so we are confident that you’ll accept our offer dated 4th May.
我们的产品质量好,价格合理,因此相信贵方能接受我方5/4的报价。
140.        Since the market is advancing rapidly, the price we offered you is the best, I believe.
目前市场价格上涨很快,我相信我方的报价是最好的。
141.        here are our latest price sheets. You’ll see that our prices are most competitive.
这是我们的 最新价格单,你会发现我方的价格极有竞争性。
142.        We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.
我们相信我方所报价格与其它公司相比有很大的竞争性。
143.        We hope you will accept our offer and give us your order soon.
我们希望贵方能接受我方的报价,并尽快下订单给我们。
144.        We feel that our offer will give you full satisfaction and hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我们认为我方的报价会令贵方十分满意,并期待着尽快收到贵方同意的答复。
145.        If you think our proposal acceptable, pleas let us have your order at an early date.
如认为我方报盘可以接受,请早日下单。
Part II
146.        We have the pleasure in offering you our product.
很高兴就我们的产品向贵方报价。
147.        We are interested in making you an offer on our hand-made carpets, which are well received in the overseas markets.
很高兴向贵方报我方手工制作的地毯的价格,该产品在海外市场上深受欢迎。
148.        Our price for two dozen pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be $45. Shall we hold them for your order?
两打与窗帘图案配套的塑料雨布的报价是45美元,需不需要我们给你们备货?
149.        We give you a price of $1440, FOB Chicago.
我们的报从是芝加哥离岸价1440美元。
150.        We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men’s shirts as per the sample sent you before, at the price of $5 per piece CIF New York for prompt shipment.
很高兴按照先前邮寄给贵方的样品报1500打男式衬衫的价格,每件纽约到岸价5美元,即刻发货。
151.        In compliance with your request, we are now offering you 2000 dozen magnifiers at $36 per dozen CIF San Francisco, September shipment.
按贵方要求,我们报2000打放大镜,每打旧金山到岸价36美元,9月发货。
152.        You will note that we are in position to offer you 50 long tons of tin toil sheets at the attractive price of $135 per long ton C&F Shanghai.
你们可以发现我们向你们所报50英吨锡箔纸的价格是非常诱人的,每英吨为上海到岸价135美金。
153.        We offer you 1500 tons of Canada Oats at the price of $400 per ton.
现提供1500吨加拿大燕麦,每吨价格400usd
154.        We can quote you a price of $75 a typewriter and a 10% discount on shipping.
我方可以给贵方75美元一台打字机的一个报价,运输方面可以给贵方打10%的折扣。
155.        Our average wholesale price is $180 per unit.
我们的批发价平均是每套180usd
156.        We offer you firm 2000 tons of chemical fertilizer at $150 per long ton CIF Vietnam for delivery in April.
我方向贵方报出2000吨化肥实盘CIF越南价,每英吨150usd,4月发货。
157.        We can offer a quantity discount of up to 15%, but we are prepared to give 20% discount for an offer to buy the complete stock.
大批订购可以获8.5折优惠,整批购入则可享受8折优惠。
158.        I have here our price sheet on an FAS vessel basis. The prices are given without engagement.
这是我们以船上交货为基础的价格单,所报价格没有约束力。
159.        As prices are steadily rising, we would advise you to place your order without delay.
价格正稳步上升,建议贵方迅速订货。
160.        Our product is in great demand and the supply is limited, so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.
我方产品市场需求量很大,供货有限,建议贵方宜从速接受访报价为好。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Seven 还盘
Part I
161.        We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
我方希望你方能考虑我们的还盘,给出一个最优惠的价格,并在方便的时候,尽早告诉我们你们的决定。
162.        We wish you will consider you price and give a new bid, so that there can be a possibility for us to meet halfway.
希望你们能重新考虑你们的价格,报出一个新的价格,这样我们双方才有可能各让半步。
163.        To accept the prices you quote would leave us with only a small profit on our sales because the principal demand in or city is for articles in the medium price range.
接受你们报价的话,留给我们的利润就不多了,因为我方市场对商品的主要需求是中等价格范围内的货物。
164.        Your competitors are offering considerably lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations, we shall have to buy elsewhere.
你们的竞争对手所报的价格要低得多,除非贵方降低报价,否则我们就从其它地方购货。
165.        To accept your present quotation would mean a heavy loss to us, not to speak of profit.
如接受你方现报价格,对我方来说是一个重大损失,更不要说利润了。
166.        I wish to point out that your offers are higher than some of the quotations from your competitors in other countries.
我想指出的是你们的报盘比你们在其它国家的竞争对手所提报的一些价格要高。
167.        Your price really leaves no margin for reduction whatsoever.
你们的价格确实没有还价或再减的余地了吗?
168.        We can obtain the same quality through another channel at a much lower price than that you quoted us.
同等质量的货物我们可以通过其它渠道买到,但价格却比你方的报价要低得多。
169.        There is a big difference between your price and those of your competitors.
你们的报价和你们竞争对手所报价格之间的差距太大了。
170.        We hope that you will quote us your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.
我们希望贵方能向我方报最低价,不然的话我方只能向其它商家下订单。
171.        If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably.
如果贵方坚持原来的报价的话,我方的利润就会大幅度地下降。
172.        We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我方没有想到贵方给的折扣那么低。
173.        Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customer.
贵方的价格应该按照我方客户的实际情况来确定。
174.        In our market, products of similar types are so many and with such low process that many of our regular customers may switch to other companies, I’m afraid.
在我方市场上,同类产品非常之多,价格又那么低廉,恐怕我们的许多老各户会转而购买其它公司的产品。
175.        Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at a 4% discount.
我公司不能接受贵方的报价,因为有另外一家厂商报同样质量的商品时有4%的折扣。
176.        Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
同其它货源比,贵方的报价显然没有任何优惠之处。
177.        I’m sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
我很抱歉地说,贵方的报价比其它供货商的价格要高出大约9%
178.        Compared with what is quoted by other suppliers, your price is uncompetitive.
同其它供货商所报价格相比,贵方的报价一点也不具竞争性。
179.        Your price compare unfavorably with your competitor’s.
与贵方的竞争对手相比,你们所报价格一点也不占优势。
180.        Our counter-offer is well in line with the international market fair and reasonable.
我们的还盘完全符合国际市场的价格水平,公平,合理。
Part II
181.        Your offer is wider than we can consider.
贵方所报价格超出了我们的考虑范围。
182.        We very much regret to state that our end users here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我方很遗憾地告知贵方,我方市场的最终客户认为你们的报价太高,偏离了现行市场的价格水平。
183.        We appreciate the good quality of your goods, but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
虽然我们很欣赏贵方货物的质量,但遗憾的是我方无法按照你们的条价接受报价。
184.        We find your prices are too high to be acceptable.
我们发现你方价格太高,我方难以接受。
185.        We regret to say that your offer is not in the least encouraging.
我方很遗憾的认为,贵方的报价一点都没有诱人之处。
186.        The quotation submitted by you is too high.
贵方所报价格太高了。
187.        We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很遗憾我们无法接受该报价。
188.        You’re making us pay too high a price. That’ll put us in a tight corner.
你要的价格太高了,这会使我们很为难。
189.        It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
价格如此之高,我无法推销。
190.        Your price is beyond our expectation.
你们的报价超出了我们的预期。
191.        You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
贵方应该明白,相同的产品在不同的市场,其价格的确定应该是有所不同的,但贵方所报价格在我方市场上绝对是高的。
192.        Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
贵方缝纫机的报价太高,我方不能接受。
193.        We regret so say that your price is on the high side. We do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%
我方很遗憾地告诉贵方,你们的价格太高了,我方认为没有成交的可能性,除非贵方降价20%
194.        Your price has gone up so rapidly. It would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
贵方的价格上涨得那么快,以这样一个价格推销产品,对我们来说是不可能的。
195.        We regret to say that there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,你方价格太高,无法成交。
196.        The price you offered is entirely unworkable.
贵方所报价格根本没法做。
197.        if you hang on to the original offer, business is impossible.
如果贵方坚持原报价的话,生意将无法成交。
198.        If you are able to make the price easier, we might take a larger quantity.
如果贵方的报价再低一点的话,我们要的量也许会大一些。
199.        There is little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
以这个价格达成交易几乎没有什么可能。
200.        We think that your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
我方认为贵方的报价不利于我方增加我方市场的占有率。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Eight 对还盘的反应
Part I
201.        Your counter-offer is much too low, especially considering the small amount of your order.
就你们所定的量来看,你们的还盘太低了。
202.        Our price is fixed on a reasonable level.
我方的报价是以一个合理的水平来确定的。
203.        Our products are moderately priced.
我方的产品定价适中。
204.        This is the best price we can give you.
这是我方所能报的最优惠的价格了。
205.        The price has been reduced to the limit.
该报价已经降到最低限了。
206.        Our price is already on its lowest level.
我方的价格已经是最低价了。
207.        There is little scope for further reducing the price.
已经没有再了降价的余地了。
208.        Considerable quantities have been sold at this level, any further reduction is out of the question.
以这个价格卖出去的货一直很多,再进一步降价是不可能的。
209.        We cannot make any further discounts.
我方无法再多给折扣了。
210.        This is our rock-bottom price. We can’t make any further concessions.
这是我方最低价格,不可能再让了。
211.        Sorry, we generally do not quote on a discount basis.
抱歉,一般来说我方的报盘不打折扣。
212.        We can’t make any allowance for this lot.
这批货我们不能再让价了。
213.        This is the very best offer we can make for your. We consider this is a rock-bottom price indeed.
这是我方所能报的最优惠的价格了。我方认为这确实是地板价了。
214.        I’m afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.
恐怕没有再讲价的余地了。
215.        This is a special offer and is not subject to our usual discount.
这已经是优惠价了,没有平时的折扣了。
216.        The possibility of a fall in price is rather remote, I’m afraid.
恐怕降价的可能性是很渺茫的。
217.        The price we offer you is the lowest, we cannot do better.
我方所报价格已经是最低了,我们无法再让了。
218.        We very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extent your required.
非常抱歉,我方无法将价格降到贵方所要求的程度。
219.        We are in a difficult position to satisfy your request for reducing the price.
我们很难满足你们的降价要求。
220.        It is really difficult to comply with your request for shading the price.
关于你方要求降价一事,我们实难照办。
Part II
221.        I dare say that the prices we offer compare favorably with any quotations you can obtain elsewhere.
我敢说,我们所报价格比你们从任何商家获得的价格都要优惠。
222.        I’m afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
恐怕你找不出能给出比我们价更低的另外一家公司。
223.        What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.
我们所报的价格是很优惠的,不可能再低了,要不要随你。
224.        If you compare the quality of our goods with that of other countries, you will see that our price is very reasonable.
假如你把我们的产品质量和别国的比较一下,就看出我们的价格是很合理的。
225.        The price we quoted you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must have found it very competitive.
我方的皮带报价比去年的报价要低的多,贵方应该能看出该报价很具有竞争力。
226.        Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuations stop.
我方的报价可能会略微偏高一点,但一旦市场回稳,你们会赚取更高的利润的。
227.        The present market situation is on an upward trend, so you don’t have to worry about the profit.
目前的市场趋势在往上走,所以贵方不必担心利润的问题。
228.        Our product is rather competitive, so there is no question of profit.
我方的产品极具竞争性,利润不是问题。
229.        Your counter-offer seems to be a little tight. If so, our profit margin will be too small.
贵方的还盘是不是太低了些,如果这样的话,我方的利润额就太小了。
230.        If you increase your initial order to 30,000, I suppose we would consider reducing the price to $380 per unit.
如果贵方能将首次订货升至3万套,我想我方可以考虑将价格降至380美元一套。
231.        If you double the order, we may consider giving you an 8% discount.
如果贵方的订货时能增加一倍的话,我方可以考虑给你们8%的折扣。
232.        The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.
我们最多只能将所报价格降低2%
233.        There are so many rich people in your area. To them, a high price means a good quality product.
贵方市场上有那么多有钱人,对他们来说,高价位代表了高质量产品。
234.        If you stick to your counter-offer without any compromise, we might not be able to make a deal.
如果贵方坚持你们的报盘而一点都不让步的话,这笔生意我们可能就无法成交了。
235.        Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling in the present market.
很显然,你方的还价与当前行市不符。
236.        We regret that we cannot book your order according to your counter-offer.
很遗憾,我方不能按照贵方的还盘接有你方订货。
237.        Our table-cloths are moderately priced and quite salable in your market.
我们的台布价格适中,在你方市场上完全可以做得开的。
238.        We don’t think that this price can be considered high in your market.
我方并不认为这个价格在你们市场会很高。
239.        We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because the price for such material is on the rise at present.
我方觉得贵方的还价不合适,因为该材料的价格目前正在上涨。
240.        We are not in a position to entertain business at your price, since it is far below our cost price.
由于你方出价比我们成本低得多,我们不能接受订货。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Nine 要求优惠
Part I
241.        All your quotations are on an FOB Vancouver basis. May I ask if you allow any discount?
你方报的都是FOB温哥华价,请问你们给不给折扣?
242.        Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
难道就没有可能再多打一些折扣了吗?
243.        If you are prepared to give me some allowance, i’ll consider placing an order for 10000 doze.
如果你们愿意减价的话,我可以考虑订购10000打。
244.        Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terns.
如果贵方准备降价的话,我们也许就能成交。
245.        If I show you an offer lower than yours, would you be able to conclude transaction at that price?
如果我告诉你一个比你们低的价格,你愿意以那个价格成交吗?
246.        If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down?
如果订购数量相当大,你们可以降价多少?
247.        May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices?
我方能建议贵方的报价降低一点吗?
248.        If we place an order for 2000 dozen up, can you give us a special discount?
如果我方订购2000打以上的话,贵方能否给我们一个特殊折扣?
249.        If our order is more than 10000 MT, will you give us an additional 6% commission?
如果我方订购1万吨以上的话,贵方能否额外给我们5%的佣金?
250.        We hope you will allow us come discount on our purchase of 6000 dozen?
我方购买6000打的话,希望贵方能给我方一些折扣。
251.        We’d like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.
鉴于我方的定货量很大,希望能降价。
252.        Since the present market is so weak, you’ll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
由于目前的市场不那么景气,如果贵方需要我方增加销售量的话,就必须降价。
253.        We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
希望贵方能报自行车的最低价。
254.        We invite quotation of the lowest price.
我们恳请报出最低价。
255.        May we suggest that you could perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
我们能建议贵方对所报价格打些折扣吗?
Part II
256.        If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do 20 MT.
如果贵方降价2%的话,我认为我方可以购买20吨。
257.        If possible, we’d like to ask for a reduction of $5.5 per M/T.
可能的话,我们希望每吨能降价5.5美金。
258.        If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction, i’ll order 5000 dozen.
如果你们愿意减价5%,我就订购5000打。
259.        The sugar of French make has been sold at the level of $98 per long ton. If you can reduce your limit by, say 8%, we might come to terms.
法国生产的砂糖一直以每长吨98美元销售的,如果贵方能降价的话,比如说8%,我们也许能达成交易。
260.        We would very much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your price by 15%. Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.
如你方降价5%,我方就很愿意继续向贵方下单,不然的话,我们只得将我方购货要求转向其它货商。
261.        No one can do business at such unreasonably high prices. You have to cut them down by at least 10%, I’m afraid.
没有人会以那么不合理的高昂价格做生意。恐怕你们至少要降价10%。
262.        We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5% commission.
如果贵方能给我方5%佣金的话,我方可以向贵方试订。
263.        Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.
只有降价10%以上才有可能吸引更多的客户来购买贵方的产品。
264.        We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2500 units per season.
如果我方每个季度的订货超过2500套的话,希望报价能打9折。
265.        We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than 10000 sets.
如果我方订购1万套以上的话,希望贵方能给予我方2%的特别折扣。
266.        Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalogue.
请按商品目录上的价格打9.5折。
267.        Hope that you will make at least a 4% reduction on your quotation, or business is not possible.
希望你能将报价至少降低4%,否则无法达成交易。
268.        We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% on the contract price.
我们只能按合同价的8折价格接受货物。
269.        If you can lower your limit by 5%, business is hopeful.
如果贵方能降价5%,成交才有希望。
270.        We will place our order with you if you could lower your price to $1200 Per MT.
如果贵能将价格降为每吨1200美元,我们就向你方订购。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Ten 给予优惠
271.        On orders for one hundred pieces or more we allow a special discount of 1.5%
对100匹或100匹以上的订单,我们可以给1.5%特别折扣。
272.        A discount of 5% may be allow if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 sets.
如果每一种规格的量超过1000套的话,我方可以给5%的折扣。
273.        For quantities of more than 500 units, we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.
数量在500套以上的簅,我方可以按价目表给予5%的折扣。
274.        We are glad to make a 5% discount for an order of 100 dozen or more.
对于100打以上的订单,我方乐意给予5%的折扣。
275.        We should be pleased to allow you the requested discount of 5% if you are willing to raise your order to 50000 pieces.
若贵方愿将订单增加至50000件的话,我方乐意给予所要求的5%折扣。
276.        We will entitle you to a 10% discount during July on anything you buy.
您7月份来买任何东西时,价格均可按9折优惠。
277.        You can receive a special 15% discount on orders placed before the end of December.
贵方能在12月底之前下订单的话,我方可以给15%折扣。
278.        If your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%
如果你们的定货量相当多的话,我们打算降价5%。
279.        There’s a 10% discount if you order in volume.
如果量大的话,有10%的折扣。
280.        If an order is exceptionally large we are prepared to increase the discount.
如果订货量特别大,我们愿意回大折扣。
281.        If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all, we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.
如果你们愿意一次性购买整批货物,我们可以给你们8%的价格折扣。
282.        To help you sell our product, as an exception, we’ll give you a special discount of 2%.
为了能帮忙你方推荐我们的产品,作为例外,我们给你方2%的特殊折扣。
283.        We’ll bring our price down by 4% for a good start for our business relationship.
为了使我们的业务关系有一个良好的开端,我方准备给贵方5%的折扣。
284.        In order to close this deal we shall further reduce our price by 5%
为了达成交易,我们将再次降价5%
285.        For the sake of our long-term friendship, we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?
为了我们长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机的减价,减价6%怎么样?
286.        In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepared to offer you a discount of 5%
为了帮忙你方发展这一行业的生意,我们愿提供5%的折扣。
287.        In order to wind up this transaction with you, we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.
为了成交,我们准备按愿报价消减3%。
288.        After careful consideration, we decided to bring the price down to $420 per unit.
经过认真考虑,我方决定每套降至420美元。
289.        We are prepared to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%
我们准备按特惠价格供应贵方计算机,给你们打15%的折扣。
290.        Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.
我们的报价有5%的拥金。
Unit Eleven 双方让步
291.        In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.
鉴于我们过去几年来的友好合作,我们准备接受你们的报价。
292.        As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $50,000 for 1000 pairs of leather shoes.
为了表示友谊,我们接受1000双皮鞋为50000美元的价格。
293.        It sees there is nothing more I can do but accept this price.
看来我也只好接受这个价格了。
294.        How about meeting each other half way, and each of us makes a further concession so that business can be concluded.
能不能互相做出让步,各方再让一步`,生意就能成交了。
295.        I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我想为了做成这笔交易,我们双方应该达成一项折的办法.
296.        Business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
如果双方都作一些步让,生意是完全可以成交的。
297.        If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真提这样的话,我们也只好同意你们的支付条件。
298.        We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
作为让步,我们可以将原报价降低一些。
299.        We may consider making some concession in our price.
在价格上,我们可以考虑作一些让步。
300.        In order to encourage business, we are prepared to make a reduction.
为了促销,我们准备减价。
301.        We found we could make a step further provided the quantity would be no less than one million tons.
我方认为只要不少于100吨,价格方面,我们可以再让一步。
302.        To show our sincerity, we are prepared to make you a special concession of 6%.
为了表示我们的诚意,我方将给你方6%的特殊折扣。
303.        After serious consideration, we can accept your counter-bid.
经过认真的考虑,我方可以接受你们的还盘。
304.        Considering your substantial order, we can give you this exceptional treatment.
考虑到你们订购的数量比较大,我方可以给你们这一破格的待遇。
305.        Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $5 per piece.
既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至5美元。
306.        We are pleased to grand you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的7%的折扣。
307.        To get business underway, we agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了促成这笔生意,我们同意将它作为一个特例来处理。
308.        We are prepared to reduce the price to $7.21
我方准备把价格降至7.21美元。
309.        10% is out of the question, but we are prepared to offer you 8%.
10%是不可能的,但我们准备给你们8%的优惠。
310.        As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
Del10piero
高级会员
Rank: 4



UID 530457
精华 0
积分 7785
帖子 442
福步币 34 块
阅读权限 60
注册 2008-9-13

状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
还剩6百多句呢,呵呵

顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Twelve 订货及确认
Part I
311.        We are pleased to give you an order for 3000 computers in the current stock at the prices you quoted.
我方很高兴按你方所报从格条件订购3000套计算机,要求现货供应。
312.        We wish to order from you your products as per our purchase.
我方希望能按照定货单从你处订购贵方的产品。
313.        We are pleased to place with you an order for 2000 washing machines to be supplied from current stock.
我方很高兴地向贵方订购2000台洗机衣,希望能现货供应。
314.        We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
我们希望能按照这个购货订单向你方订货。
315.        Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th, and this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
感谢贵方5/20日的报盘,这是我方购买10台宫灯的正式订单。
316.        We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory. We would like to order four of the terms.
我方很高兴地通知贵方,你们的样品我方很满意,我方想订购其中的4个商品。
317.        If the quality is up to our exception, we shall send further orders in the near future.
如果质量能符合我方要求的话,我方将会在不久的将来继续向贵方订货。
318.        we find both the price and quality of your produces satisfactory to our clients and are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.
我方用户对贵方产品的价格和质量均很满意,现向你们订购写在这张纸上的产品。
319.        We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No. 3003.
如果贵方能够接受我方购买编号为3003号咖啡的订单的话,我方会感很高兴。
320.        We’d like to place an order with you for 1000 cases each of No.77 and 100 at $5 and $6 per case FOB Shanghai respectively.
我方想向贵方订购编号为77和100价格分别为每箱上海离岸价5美元和6美元的商品各1000箱。
321.        What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
贵方货物的最低订购量是多少?
322.        I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.
我受托订购每台为250美元的缝纫机100台。
323.        This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
这是我方500台电脑的正式试订单。
324.        We need iron nails of all sizes.
我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉。
325.        If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we’d like to place the order with you now.
如果贵方能很快的执行我方5000条领带的订单的话,我方想现在就下单。
326.        We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.
我方希望贵方能接受客户送来的设计和尺码的订单。
327.        Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.
既然贵方那么想获得我们的订单,我们现在可以向你们订货了。
328.        We will send you the order very soon, please hurry on the execution of the order.
我方很快就会把订单给你们寄去,请贵公司加紧履行订单的工作。
329.        If we are satisfied with the product, I think we will place more orders.
如果产品令人满意的话,我们以后还会下更多的订单。
330.        The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.
我方急需这批货,务必请尽早装运。
Part Two
331.        We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我方现在可以确认贵方所订购的500床床单和枕套。
332.        We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
很高兴接到贵方订单,并确认予以接受。
333.        This is the confirmation of your order place last week.
这是我方对贵方上周订单的确认。
334.        This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.
这是我方的销售确认书,确认贵方4/10的第26号订单。
335.        We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.
我们接受你方有关光学仪器的第267号订单。
336.        We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
我方已的接受贵方6/10关于300台打字机的订单。
337.        We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.
我方按受贵方5/5关于100台p180摩托车的订单。
338.        We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
尽管现在的供应非常紧张,但我方还是接受贵方的订单。
339.        We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.
我方现决定向贵方提供贵方所订购的所有部件并准备向政府有关部门申请出口许可证。
340.        We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.
感谢贵方5/20日的订单,现向贵方提供编号为235号的领带2000条。
341.        You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
我方会尽力执行贵方的订单,让您满意。
342.        We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
我们保证认真执行贵方的订单,敬请放心。
343.        We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
由于存货短缺,很遗憾,我方无法供应贵方所需货品。
344.        We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.
很抱歉,我们不能向贵方提供所订货品,因为从去年8月起,该产品就已经停止了生产。
345.        It is hard for us supply the amount you need.
我方很难提供你们所需的量。
346.        It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
目前我方无法向贵方提供3000猋。
347.        At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.
我方无法确定原料供应量是否充足,所以目前我们不能接受贵方的订单。
348.        We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.
货物已全部订单,目前我方无法满足贵方的要求。
349.        We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.
很抱歉,这些商品我们暂时不能供应。
350.        We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.
向我们订货的人实在太多了,我们不能再按受新的订单了。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Thirteen 请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力
Part One.
351.         We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.
我方想知道贵方可否委托我方代理销售贵方的绿茶。
352.         If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
如果贵方尚未在我方市场上有委托代理的话,我方很有兴趣做你方的独家代理。
353.        We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.
我方很希望贵方能指定我方做在我们国家的代理。
354.        We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.
如果贵方能考虑到我方代销你们塑料拖鞋的申请的话,我们会感到很高兴。
355.        If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.
假如你公司在伦敦这儿还没有代理,我们有意做贵公司的独家代理人。
356.        As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.
我方从我们的客户亨利先生处得知,贵方急于想在我方市场拓宽业务,但目前还没有代理,作为一家代销贵方产品最合适的公司,我们想作自我推荐。
357.        We are in a good position to be your sole agent.
我方完全能够做你们的独家代理。
358.        We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.
我们请求在我方市场代理你们的精密仪器。
359.        We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.
我方希望贵方能指定我公司为日本的独家代理人。
360.        You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.
贵方可授予我方在我们国家销售贵方衬衫的独家代理权。
361.        We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.
我方要求在我方地区独家代理贵方的时钟。
362.        We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.
如果贵公司能给我方在本市做你方代理的机会,我方会感激不尽的。
363.        We can represent your chemical products if you agree.
如果贵方同意的话,我方可以代理销售你们的化工产品。
364.        We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.
我方希望能代理销售你们的冰箱。
365.        We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.
我们非常乐意担任你方的独家代理,在中国销售你方产品。
Part Two
366.        We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.
我方可以做你们的独家代理,因为我方对当地市场很了解并且有广泛的销售网络。
367.        We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.
我们是一家很好的代理机构,因为我们有一群训练有素的推销员。
368.        If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory. No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.
如果我方能荣幸地在我们地区独家代理销售手帕的话,毫无疑问,这种关系一定能有助于扩大我们的相互贸易。
369.        If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.
如果你方能与我们签订独家代理协议,我们将会使我们的营业额翻一番。
370.        If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.
如果指定我们做你们在中国的代理的话,我们将会努力推销和宣传你方产品。
371.        We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.
我方有很多优势做你们的独家代理。
372.        We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.
我方有足够的推销能力做你们的独家代理。
373.         We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.
我方有足够的经验做你们的独家代理。
374.        We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.
我方相信我们在外贸和推销方面的经验足以值得贵方的信任。
375.        We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.
我方相信我方多年在国际贸易方面的经验一定能满足贵方的要求。
376.        The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience.
我公司的职员经过很好的训练,而且具有丰富的推销经验。
377.        It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.
希望你方在了解了我们的销售能力以后,全考虑给我们手提盒式录音机的独家经销权。
378.         We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.
在代理方面我们有30年的经验,相信在推销贵方产品方面,我们一定可以取得令人满意的结果。
379.         We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.
我们可以向你们保证我方在这方面是很有经验的。
380.         Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.
在我方城市推销贵方的产品方面,我方有丰富的经验,所以我们有能力将销售额提高到5万美元。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Fourteen.对代理请求的回应
Part one
381.        We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
我方很高兴委托贵方在你们城市独家代理销售我方的产品。
382.        We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
我们已决定委托贵方作为我们在纽约的独家代理。
383.        Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent.
我方相信,贵方在这方面的经验能帮助你们成为一个好的代理商。
384.        We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
我们拟同意贵方代理我方的产品。
385.        We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我方愿意就你方充当我方代理的建议同你方商谈。
386.        After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing, we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defined.
经考虑你方的提议以及调查了你们的业务情况以后,我们决定委托你在你方提议的地区内做我方代理。
387.        Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
考虑到你方有推销我们的牛皮纸方面的经验,市场又有潜力,我们决定指定你方为我方在贵国市场的独家代理。
388.        We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.
在贵地区我方已经有了代理,民以很遗憾我方不能再接受你们的建议。
389.        We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
我方已经在你们地区委托了东京丝绸公司做我方的代理了。
390.        Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
对不起,在你们地区,我方已经委托好几个代理商销售我方的产品了。
391.        We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.
我方已认真考虑了贵方关于在你们城市代理我方推销中国瓷器花瓶的建议,现决定委托贵方做我方的代理。
392.        Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration, if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.
你们想独家代理的请求我们正在仔细考虑当中,如可能的话,我们很想了解你方推销我们产品的计划。
393.        I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
我想我们必须慎重考虑你方关于代理的建议。
394.        Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
请告知我方贵方促销的详细计划,以便商议代理协议的条款。
395.         Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
你方独家代理的建议我方很快就会认真研究。
Part Two
396.        We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
我方不打算考虑任何与代理有关的问题。
397.        We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
我方不准备在你们地区委托贵方做我方的代理。
398.        We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present.
目前我们还没有在贵方市场指定独家代理的意向。
399.        We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
目前我方还不准备讨论代理的问题。
400.        Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
由于我们不甚了解你方市场的情况,目前还不准备考虑独家代理的问题。
401.        As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.
鉴于贵方去年成交的数额不大,我方不会考虑代理的问题。
402.        We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.
我方认为现阶段讨论代理的问题对我方来说还为时过早。
403.        The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
讨论代理的时间还不成熟。
404.        We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us, both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.
我方想要说的是在我们履行合同的初期,双方的相互了解还不够,因此我们讨论代理的条件还不太具备。
405.        I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.
恐怕现在还不是在贵方市场上推销我方产品的时机。
406.        We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.
我们认为讨论独家代理问题的时机尚不成熟。
407.        We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.
由于我们双方迄今未成达任何交易,很遗憾我方不得不拒绝贵方申请代理的要求。
408.        The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.
代理的问题还在考虑中,我方希望在现阶段贵方还要继续努力推销我方的产品。
409.        We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.
待你们的销售成绩足以表明可以委托你方独家代理时,我们才会考虑此事。
410.        Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?
我们是否等到中方市场情况好转时再来谈代理的事情,好吗?





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Fifteen 代理条件和要求
Part one
411.         We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.
在一点都不了解贵方能做得到的年销售额的情况下,我方无法给你们整个欧洲市场的独家代理权。
412.         Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.
在了解贵方的销售额、促销计划以及进口许可证等情况之前,我方很难考虑贵方的建议。
413.        We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.
我方已经注意到贵方要在你们的地区做我方代理的请求,但在进一步研究此事前,我方想更多地了解贵方的市场情况。
414.        To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market, your program in detail, your business organizations in various districts and their activities.
为了帮助我方进一步地研究贵方的销售计划,请贵方尽快告诉我方该产品在贵方市场上的销售前景,你们的详细计划,你们在各地区的销售组织以及他们的销售情况。
415.        Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.
如果贵方不提高销售额的话,我方很难委托贵方作为我方的独家代理。
416.        If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.
如果下半年贵方能推销我方产品的话,我方也许可以委托贵方做我方的代理。
417.        We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.
我方认为最好在贵方同我方增加贸易以后再考虑代理的问题。
418.        To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.
作为我方的代理,贵方需要提高你们的年销售额。
419.        To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.
作为我方的代理,请你们有效地推销我方的产品。
420.        We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.
我方希望你方能尽力推销我们的产品。
421.        To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by mean of TV and newspapers.
为了扩大销售,你方必须电视和报纸对我们的产品做广告。
422.         We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.
希望贵方在销售方面还要加倍努力。
423.        To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.
要成为我方的代理人,贵方每年的最低贸易额至少是8000套。
424.        If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.
如果我们能达成协议的话,我方就会委托贵方作我方的独家代理。
425.        If terms are workable, we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.
如果条款可行的话,我方认为贵方就是我方要委托代理的人选。
Part Two
426.        If you wish to work for other firms as well, You must obtain our permission first.
如果贵方希望也能成为其它公司代理的话,必须事先获得我方的许可。
427.        To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval.
事先未经过我方同意,作为我方的独家代理商是不能同时经销其它厂商的同类产品的。
428.        As our agent, you should not sell products of similar characteristic from other maker’s. We must make that very clear.
作为我方的代理,贵方不可以销售其它厂商的同类性质的产品,这一点我方必须讲清楚。
429.        As our sole distributor, you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.
作为我方的独家批发商,贵方既不可以推销其它货源地的同类或类似产品,也不可以将我方产品重新出品至方地区以外的任何一个地方。
430.        During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types.
在代理协议有效期间,贵方不得经营任何其它同类和具有竞争性的国外产品。
431.        Every six month, we’d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and user’s comments on our products.
我方希望每半年从你处收到一份关于市场的现行销售情况和客户对我方产品的意见的详细报告。
432.        Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.
你们的市场报告应该表明我方产品在贵方市场上的需求量有多大。
433.        The market report should include the trend of the development of the market, upward or downward.
市场报告应该包括市场发展的趋势,上升下下降。
434.        We’d you to send us your sale’s statistics every six month instead of every year.
我方希望贵方能每半年向我方通报一次你们的销售统计数字,而不是一年一次。
435.        As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.
作为我方代理,你方应该经常寄来市场报告,至少每个季度一份。
436.        At the beginning of the sales promotion you have to try every means to overcome sales difficulties.
在推销的初期阶段,你方一定要设法克服销售方面的种种困难。
437.        To effectively promote sales, your way of doing business should always comply with the constantly changing circumstances.
为了能更有效地促销,贵方做方式应该要紧跟不断变化的商场情况。
438.        During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products.
在代理过程中,请密切注意消费者对我方产品的意见。
439.        You are under obligation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration of the agency.
在代理机构存续期间,你方有义务陈列产品的最佳样品。
440.        We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.
希望你方能严格遵守代理协议中的所有条款。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Sixteen 合同
Part One
441.        We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.
对合同的条款,我们大致上满意。但是你们的付款条件似乎太苛刻了。
442.        We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.
在最后列入前,我想下午再议一下这几条条款。
443.         Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.
下午签署合同之前,我想我们最好再过一遍最后几个细节。
444.        We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.
我们最好先草拟一份契约草案,等下次见面时再讨论细节。
445.        This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.
这是我们起草的一份合同样本,里面有一般的销售条件。
446.        We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.
希望贵方不会反对我方在协议中加进这一条款。
447.        If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.
本合同其它任何条款如与本附加条款有抵触时,以本附加条款为准。
448.        We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.
我们认为合同中加进不可抗力这一条款很有必要。
449.         After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.
在研究了贵方草拟的合同之后,我方发现有几处有必要更改。
450.        Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?
既然我们双方一致同意所有的条款,那我们现在就签约好吗?
451.        We think your draw contract needs some modification.
我方认为贵方草拟的合同需要做一些修改。
452.        Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.
必须事先经双方同意,合同方可修改。
453.        No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.
未经双方同意,不可对合同任何修改。
454.        We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.
我们必须在合同中明确,贵方有责任在合同规定交货期内完成交货。
455.        If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.
如不能按原规定在3个月内交货,合同则作废。
Part Two
456.        This agreement is made both in Chinese and English. The two versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.
本协议用中、英文再种文字写就,协议的两种文本具有同等法律效力。
457.        This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language. The two languages are of the same effect.
本协议分别用中、英文再种文字写就,各方持有一份原件和对方文字的复印的,两种语言具有同等效力。
458.         Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.
本合同的两种文字文本具有同等效力。
459.         Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.
合约的任何修改都应该经过我们双方书面同意以后方可生效。
460.        The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.
本全同经双方签字后立即生效。
461.        This agreement will remain valid for one year and shall become effective on the date of signing.
本协议有效期为一年,签署日起开始生效。
462.        We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year at the beginning.
刚开始,我们先把合约的期限定为两年。
463.        I think we better make some changes in the wording of this sentence.
我想这句话的措辞最好能做一些修改。
464.        Isn’t it better to word it in this way?
这样说是不是会好一些呢?
465.        I’d like to replace this phrase with “after the date of delivery”.
我想这个词语换成”在交货日之后”
466.        If neither party considers it is necessary to extend the contract the proposing party may take the initiative to conduct negotiation with the other party one month prior to its expiration.
如果任何一方认为没有必要展延本同,建议方应在合同到期日前一个月主动安排对方的谈判。
467.        In case of breach of any of the provisions of this agreement by one party, the other party shall have the right to terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to its opposite party.
如果一方违反本协议的任何一项条款,另一方有权以书面形式通知对方终止本协议。
468.        If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.
如果贵方延期交货超过合同规定10周时,我方有权取消合同。
469.        If both parties do not agree to renew the contract at its expiration, it will automatically become void.
如果期限一到,双方不想再续约,合约就会自动无效。
470.        If you want to terminate the contract before its terms is up, you should notify us of its cancellation six month before.
如果贵方想在期满之前终止合约,必须在6个月之前通知我方。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部
恋恋不舍87
注册会员
Rank: 2



UID 913591
精华 0
积分 342
帖子 80
福步币 0 块
阅读权限 25
注册 2009-2-3

来自 天津
状态 离线
登记完善我的简历
Unit Seventeen 卖方对支付方式的要求
Part One.
471.        Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们通常的支付方式是以我方为抬头人的、保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,并且必须在发货前一个月寄达我方。
472.        We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票。
473.        The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们希望的付款方式是保兑的,不可撤消的信用证。
474.        We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我方想告诉你们的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的。
475.        We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我方更希望贵方用美元支付。
476.        According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10天内在中国银行开立以我方为抬头人的相关信用证。
477.        Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证。
478.        We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.
我们不收美元,请最好用瑞士法郎来成交生产。
479.        We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付。
480.        We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我们要求贵方在收到货运单据后,即刻支付货款。
481.        Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
不可撤消的信用证的支付方式对我方来说比较方便,所以我方将向你方银行开立见票后60天付款的汇票。
482.        We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我方将通过我方银行以托收的形式开出跟单即期汇票向贵方收款。
483.        Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
我方的付款期是30天、不是60天。这是惯例。
484.        As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
同往常一样,我们要求你方通过一流银行开出信用证。
485.        It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.
我方建议贵方尽早开立有关信用证,以便我方及时发货。
486.        We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
我们建议在货物准备好待运时用电汇付款。
487.        We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
我方很遗憾地告诉贵方我方不能接受付款交单的付款方式。
488.        We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.
我方遗憾地告诉贵方不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付货款的请求。
489.        You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.
贵方可以用直接产品全部或部分偿付从我方购买的设备和技术。
490.        Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
既然你方目前缺少现金,我们可以安排你们两个月以后再付款,而不附加任何费用。
Part Two
491.         As a special case, we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
作为特例,我方可以考虑贵方用付款交单的方式支付货款。
492.        If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms.
如果每笔交易额低于500美元的话,我方同意见票后30天承兑单交的付款条件。
493.        We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
我方可以给贵方见票45天承兑交单付款的优惠条件。
494.        In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
由于这次交易不大,我主准备接受即期付款交单的付款方式。
495.        D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.
如果每笔交易额少于1000英镑,我们就只接受付款交单或承兑交单。
496.        We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering. The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
我方要求在下订单时先支付10%的货款,剩余货款必须在60天内付清。
497.        We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
如果使用当地货币的话,我们只接受20%的现金,其余的80%必须用信用证来支付,并在发货前15-30天寄达我方。
498.         If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
如果分期付款的话,每年利息为6%,每年年底付清。
499.        Full payments must be made within 60 days.
所有货款必须在60天之内全部付清。
500.        The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
货款至少必须在货船抵达日之前的5天电汇到中国银行。
501.        The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
每批货物的信用证应在发货日前30天寄达我方。
502.        15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
在交货期15-20天前,贵方应凭开户银行开具的汇票付款。
503.        The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China, Head office, Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
货款必须在合同签署日后的第5个营业日内,用电汇方式汇入我方在中国银行,中国北京总行的账户。
504.        Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
合同签订之日后30天内预付合同价值的25%。
505.        The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
货款将在5年内分期付款,每年支付20%。
506.        We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
我方要求在45天内付清所有货款,如果预付现金则享有15%的折扣。
507.        The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
一收到货运单据,货款必须全数一次付清。
508.        We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求货款以装运期前一个月抵达我方的信用证支付。
509.        You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
我方要求贵方支付5000美元作为定金。
510.        Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
合同金额的10%应预付现金,而其余90%凭信用证开出即期汇票支付。





桥鸿金属制品(天津)有限公司
专业生产轴丝,黑丝等铁丝~
MSN:Iris-cao-87@hotmail.com
qq:504222541
顶部


当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2017-12-17 01:03
沪ICP备05002584号

Powered by D1scuz!  © 2001-2020 FOBShanghai.com
Processed in 0.021958 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled ,242

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 福步外贸网 - Archiver - 手机WAP版 - 手机客户端 RSS 订阅全部论坛 ..