UID 2946030
积分 886
帖子 51
阅读权限 30
注册 2017-9-20
状态 离线
发表于 2017-9-27 14:59  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
跟卖到你没脾气?最新跟卖警告信

许多卖家不知道如何写出正确 "投诉跟卖邮件" 以至于无法在第一封信寄出去后就达到效果。今天小编在这里分享一些卖家成功投诉跟卖的模板内容,大家赶快马克起来!

没备案,被跟卖投诉模板

警告模板(凶狠篇):
(中国卖家跟话发中文过去也可以!)
我们注意到,贵亚马逊卖家一直在做跟卖,跟卖我们的链接,针对此恶意的行为,我们已经草拟了以下措施,一步步实施。
1、我们已经与亚马逊内部招商经理谈过,建议我们一直向亚马逊写投诉信。

2、另外我们会用自己的手段保护自己的合法权益,我们会购买每一位恶意竞争卖家的产品,先下10个订单,然后留下宝贵的评价(作为卖家,我们很清楚什么样的评价是不会被**),开A-to-Z或者Chargeback claims,把钱拿回来的同时,我们保证会一直进行此操作。

3、我们也会在下单以后向亚马逊举报,说您售卖假冒伪劣产品,开始亚马逊会立即警告,多举报几次,您的账号直接被suspended.请相信我们知道如何操作。

请麻烦看到这份邮件以后,停止你的跟卖行为。谢谢。

备案了,被跟卖投诉模板

1、发给跟卖者的警告信:
自己品牌名称---- A
( 授权之品牌名称或注册的品牌称)
对方(卖家) 品牌名称---- B
( 您要投诉对象名称或品牌名)

Dear  “ B ”,

It has come to our attention that “ B ” is using the " A " trademark without license or prior written authorization from " A ".

As you may be aware, the unauthorized selling of “ A ” products is an illegal action that seriously infringes Trademark Law. As the Trademark owner we did not sell you, nor authorize you to sell, any “ A ” branded products. Also you are against Amazon's policy.

We kindly request that you follow our instructions:
a) Remove your offers from all  “ A ” product pages on amazon.com within 24 hours, and do not list items on Aicok’s product pages in the future.
b) Send us confirmation after you have removed the previously stated products and listings.

If you don't comply with these demands, we'll have no choice but to file an official claim with the amazon.com Seller Performance Department, which will seriously impact your Amazon performance.
Here is a link of the product in question

附上“ B ” 的跟卖链接

Good Luck!

2、发给亚马逊的邮件:

Dear Amazon Team,

I am the owner of the “ A ” trademark, the Chinese name I registered on Amazon is Zhang San (亚马逊注册的姓名,比如张三 ),
my “ A ” trademark registration number is 123456(商标注册号), the Chinese name I registered trademark is also Zhang San, and my “ A ” trademark has been filed in the Amazon, so I am the owner of the “ A ” trademark,
please Amazon check, I have not authorized anyone to use “ A ” trademarks at Amazon, but I found that The “ B ” seller without my approval to use “ A ” trademark,

the ASIN: B01122222(被跟卖产品的ASIN), please  Amazon immediately stop the infringement.

xxx(品牌)Team

以上是一些卖家自己分享的跟卖投诉邮件,条理清晰,逻辑缜密,说服力强,该说的事情说清楚了,该强调的也强调了。希望这些能够帮到大家。

最后,小编再给大家推荐一个查看跟卖情况的好帮手—fusionzoomERP其中的listing监控功能,及时查看产品排名情况以及跟卖信息,防止跟卖,保护好自己的listing,行动起来吧 !

卖家交流:2909304676

顶部
听风小筑
永不福步

UID 2930062
积分 2919
帖子 333
阅读权限 0
注册 2017-8-10
状态 离线
发表于 2017-9-27 18:08  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部

福步全球商业企业推荐: [food] Bon Courage Enterprises, Inc.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 19:12
沪ICP备05002584号