UID 2764274
积分 213
帖子 18
阅读权限 30
注册 2016-6-25
状态 离线
发表于 2016-11-24 11:12  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
航天压接工具厂商 Milspec crimping tool manufacturer

神舟十一号升空,升起中国航天梦,也升起了中国制造强国梦。中国能够掌握前沿航天技术,表明中国人有能力也有实力,在更多领域取得更大突破,逐步实现中国制造向中国创造转变。在四芯轴压接工具领域,我们也有能力闯出自己的一片天。
我有一个梦想,有一天,展开翅膀飞上蓝天;我有一个梦想,打开把手,压接全世界端子;我有一个梦想,每时每刻,都能陪伴在连接器的身边;我有一个梦想,百年之后,当你归入尘土,我依然潇洒世间。
时光易逝,岁月难存,我也赐你一个梦想,在青春焕发之际多看我几眼,让我陪伴你左右。

I have a Dream
Shenzhou eleven launched successfully, the Dream of China aerospace rises, so does the Dream of China’s great power. China can master the cutting-edge space technology, it shows that Chinese people have the ability and strength, getting a bigger breakthrough in more fields, gradually achieving the transformation from made-in-China to created-in-China. In the field of four-indent crimping tool, we have the ability to paving our own day.
I have a Dream that one day i could spread my wings and fly into the sky; I have a Dream that opening my handle and crimping terminals all over the world; I have a Dream that i can keep connectors company every all the time; I have a Dream that when one hundred years later, you live peace in the underground and i still be unrestrained in the world.
Time is flying, tides going by, i give you one Dream: Please look at me carefully when you are in the bloom of youth, Let me keep you company.

附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
顶部
[提醒] 1600家amazon tools店铺

福步全球商业企业推荐: [food,packaging,machinery] Kossodo

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 22:20
沪ICP备05002584号