UID 2001672
积分 1
帖子 2
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-8-8
状态 离线
发表于 2012-8-8 14:06  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
摩洛哥单据问题

这是摩洛哥客户一些邮件,我有点不太明白,我已经给客户邮寄了fp,分析纸等一些单据,但客户说不对,下面就是客户给我写的话,我摘录了,请各位帮我看看,很急,客户已经催了。谢谢大家!

Good morning, I have received your email. The invoice made is not correct: we need 2 invoices, yours and the one from the transportation company for the 700 USD. The packing analysis are wrong: we need 2 invoices, yours and the one from the transportation company. One thing you should know is that in Morocco we only accept correct documents otherwise they are going to be classified and rejected. So please do what i ask you to do, otherwise we are going to have serious troubles with moroccan customs
1) Establish in 8 copies of the invoice Shanghai boom industry alone,
2) Establish an invoice in 8 copies of shipping by the carrier, Shanghai NSD Development Co. for 700 USD alone;
3) Establish a certified certificate (with wet stamp) analysis of the packaging
Hello! What you have here is unsealed and unsigned pro forma invoices. They are good! But what I want is: Are they the  same?   These two bills,16400 USD INVOICE and 700 USD INVOICE are different from that  sealed and signed  8 copies of analyses. I need original analyses certified with the seal and signing of the administration; analyzes that you sent me are just copies and no value to the Moroccan government. Also you did not answer whether you have pasted the labels of 6 cm x 12 cm  on the rouleau of packaging? I'm waiting for your response,thank you!
Hello!i need the freight invoice, i also need the certified analysis certificate for packaging paper et the original certificate of the paper. The original invoices should have the amount USD 16400 on the 8 copies, and i also need the original certificate of the machines. Please do not forget to stick the indications i gave you on a previous mail to each paper roll
Hello, I am happy for your timely response. Original Involces will be for customs and the bank. If the invoices, wrapping analyze paper and original certificates are available, please send them to me by DHL

顶部
展翅飞跃
福步比邻

UID 2001672
积分 1
帖子 2
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-8-8
状态 离线
发表于 2012-8-8 15:32  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部

福步全球商业企业推荐: [retail] Buy For Less

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 21:38
沪ICP备05002584号