UID 1412032
积分 898
帖子 72
阅读权限 30
注册 2010-6-27
状态 离线
发表于 2010-12-13 11:11  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者
啊里询盘上的一骗子

各位小心了,这两天我在啊里上收到一Nigeria的询盘,回复后那骗子回复了我,说什么将他想要的产品上传到他的网站上,让我去看。我将网址单独复制出来,打开一看,怎 么是MSN MESSAGER的登陆页面?于是就于那骗子留下的号码GOOGLE了一下,发现竟是419上发布过的商业诈骗号码。我也贴出来,让大家留下心眼。

这是询盘,注意看号码。
Buyer's Message
Subject: What is the FOB price on your Shopping trolley,folding shopping trolley,supermarket cart
Let me know more about your products.

Regards,
Epex Ventures.

Message IP Address:82.128.82.*
Message Origin:Nigeria

Sender's contact information
Contact Name:         Mr Epex Ventures
Company:         Epex Ventures
Address:        
Country/Region:         Nigeria   Country/Region Info
Business Email:         epexventures04@gmail.com
Telephone:         234-706-6312524
Fax:

这是我谷哥出来的信息:
Some comments by the Scam-O-Matic about the following email:

* This email uses a separate reply address that is different from the sender address. Spammers use this to get replies even when the original spam sending accounts have been shut down. Also, sometimes the sender addresses are legitimate looking but fake and only the reply address is actually an email account controlled by the scammers.
    * The following phrases in this message should put you on alert:
          o "million us dollars" (they want you to be blinded by the prospect of quick money, but the only money that ever changes hands in 419 scams is from you to the criminals)
          o "scott.williams09@rogers.com" (this email address has been used in a known scam)
    * This email message is a 419 scam. Please see our 419 FAQ for more details on such scams.
    * This email lists mobile phone numbers. Use of such numbers is typical for scams because they allow criminals to conceal their true location. They can receive calls in an Internet cafe from where they send you emails, while pretending to be in some office.
          o +2347066312524 (Nigeria, prepaid mobile phone)

From: "Mrs. Abigail Johnson"<susan@pixux.com> (may be fake)
Reply-To: <scott.williams09@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:42:39 +1100
Subject: The truth About Your Funds.- Call +234-7066312524

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mrs. Abigail Johnson, I am a US citizen, 41 years Old. My residential address is as follows.5424 Pentridge Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19143-4126, United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I have paid over $58,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr. Scott Williams, who is a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Nigeria.and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1.5 Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Scott Williams, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Scott Williams.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Mr. Scott Williams
Email: scott.williams09@rogers.com
Telephone Number: +234-7066-312-524

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Scott Williams was just $390 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Scott Williams so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Abigail Johnson
5424 Pentridge Street
Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,
19143-4126,United
States Of America

大家可以谷一下这个号码:+2347066312524,绝对是骗子。

有没有什么方法可以治一下这些骗子??

顶部
[提醒] 如何快速识别钓鱼 | 不小心输入帐号密码怎么办 | 款被钓走如何快速处理
bruce1000
福步比邻

UID 1473196
积分 881
帖子 33
阅读权限 10
注册 2010-9-4
状态 离线
发表于 2010-12-14 14:04  资料  个人空间  个人短信  加为好友  只看该作者 QQ
福步外贸论坛 - 归档内容,请登录后查看 Please log in to view.

顶部
[提醒] 如何快速识别钓鱼 | 不小心输入帐号密码怎么办 | 款被钓走如何快速处理

福步全球商业企业推荐: [consumer electronic products] Shenzhen Gblue Technology Ltd

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 20:33
沪ICP备05002584号