来来来,给大家分享个老外的开发信

2018-8-3 11:53   lena42

来来来,给大家分享个老外的开发信

来来来,给大家分享个老外的开发信。今天早上一打开网站后台,收到一个信息,内心还是蛮欣慰的,现在老外也这么拼,自己开发客户的呢!把老外发的一个开发信分享给大家学习下。

原文如下:

Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site ****.com. I must say - your website is very impressive. I found your website on the first page of the Search Engine. Have you noticed that 70 percent of visitors who leave your website will never return? In most cases, this means that 95 percent to 98 percent of your marketing efforts are going to waste, not to mention that you are losing more money in customer acquisition costs than you need to. As a business person, the time and money you put in o your marketing efforts is extremely valuable. So why let it go to waste? Our users have seen staggering improvements in conversions with insane growths of 150 percent going upwards of 785 percent. Are you ready to unlock the highest conversion revenue from each of your website visitors? ***Lead is a widget which captures a website visitor’s Name, Email address and Phone Number and then calls you immediately, so that you can talk to the Lead exactly when they are live on your website — while they/re hot! Try the **Lead Live Demo now to see exactly how it works. Visit: https://www.** http://lead.com/Contents/LiveDemo.aspx When targeting leads, speed is essential - there is a 100x decrease in Leads when a Lead is contacted within 30 minutes vs being contacted within 5 minutes. If you would like to talk to me about this service, please give me a call. We do offer a 14 days free trial. Thanks and Best Regards, Randy

他介绍了自己是怎么找到我的,然后先夸奖了一下我的网站,然后慢慢的指出问题所在,以及他能够帮助我打到怎样的效果,多次引用他的公司,应该是打到强化的目的,整体策略还是值得学习的。文章没有咄咄逼人,也没有摆架子,反而是那种和朋友之间聊天的感觉,仿佛在说,hey,朋友你的网站不错,但是我发现你的网站上的访客都流失了,我有一个好的办法,可以让你反转这种局面,要试试吗?这种文风和思维还是可以稍微借鉴下的。

古人云:师夷长技以制夷,取长补短,知己知彼百战不殆!又有何不可呢?
联系我请说明来自福步

福步全球企业数据库:[stone and its design,tech] Tiger Stone S.r.l. Unipersonale

2018-8-3 12:20   手机用户小明

哈哈哈,这么长的开发信,不是应该被批评吗

2018-8-3 16:01   carenguo

开发信太长了,没看完

2018-8-3 16:27   xiaoying1987

外来的和尚会念经啊

这么长我都懒得看

2018-8-15 15:01   去了月球

老外的开发信很长啊:L