福步全球商业企业推荐: [steel] Phillips Graphic Finishing Inc
2018-10-8 14:21 AYT_IVY
老外给我介绍财路

最近收到一个老外发来的邮件,说自己是金子采购商,巴拉巴拉一堆,叫我合伙骗他老板,长编大论如下,先放第一集

I appreciate your response to my message and I hope to build a trusted friendship with you. My name is Clara Peyton, I am from United States but I am living in Ukraine where I was hired as a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics firm. I contacted you because I need a partner who can assist me to execute a business transaction and I hope you will be interested after reading my proposal.

Like i said above, I am a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics firm and my service is to purchase needed products for my company especially gold dust which is used for the production of deluxe tiles, plates, cups and so on. Initially, My company used to buy the gold dust from Russia at 31,000 USD (1kg) until the recent crises between both countries which has placed an embargo on goods importation from Russia unless we have to pay huge taxes.

Presently, My company wants to purchase 400kg worth of gold dust and It has budgeted 12.4 million USD to purchase the 400kg but my director doesn't want to pay huge taxes for importing it from Russia to Ukraine. So he suggested that we should search other countries where we could buy it. During my research, I found some gold miners in Senegal and they are selling the same quality of gold dust at 17,000 USD (1kg). So I traveled down to Senegal to inspect it.

Recently I have met with the gold vendors in Senegal and they agreed to sell 1kg of gold dust for 17,000 USD and the total price for 400kg was quoted at 6.8 million USD. However I don't want to tell my director that the product price is cheap in Senegal because I want to make profit in this transaction since my director have already budgeted 12.4 million USD to buy 400kg of gold dust. Hence I need your assistance to execute this deal and we can share the benefit 50/50 equal.

I have already informed my director that 400kg of gold dust is selling at 12.4 million USD in Senegal and He has agreed to buy it. But He demanded to make direct contact with the gold vendor for confirmation before transferring payment for me to purchase the 400kg. I don't want him to know the real vendors in Senegal so that he will not know that I am buying the gold dust for 17,000 USD (1kg) instead of the initial cost of 31,000 Dollars (1kg) which i told him.

In this regard, I want you to communicate with my director as the vendor/seller and you will tell him that the price for 1kg of gold dust is 31,000 USD and the price for 400kg is 12.4 million USD because that is the amount which he has budgeted to send to me after confirming the price from you. I know you don't live in Senegal but your country location doesn't matter because you will tell him that you are on a business trip but your team in Senegal will sell it to me.

As soon as my director confirm the price from you, He will be convinced to transfer the amount 12.4 million USD to me and I will use 6.8 million USD to buy the 400kg from the local vendors. The remaining 5.6 million USD will be our benefit which we will share 50/50 equal. Your share will be 2.8 million dollars and It will be transferred to you after the transaction. I will be waiting to confirm your interest towards this proposal before we can proceed. Thanks and Wishing you all the best in life.

2018-10-8 14:24 AYT_IVY
老外给我介绍财路-2

看我许久不回,又来了第二封,怕我犹豫,一再保证不会叫我汇款。 说着真的,我至今仍未看出她是如何行骗
Thanks for responding to my business proposal. First of all, I want you to know that this transaction is 100% safe and you will not invest your money in the transaction because it doesn't require any form of payment. The only thing you will do is to make contact with my director as the Gold vendor and You will tell him that you are selling 1kg of gold dust for $31,000 USD only.

My director is only interested in confirming the product price from you, Then he will transfer the payment $12.4 million USD for me to buy 400kg of Gold dust. However I will buy the 400kg at the bargained cost of $6.8 million USD only and It will remain $5.6 million which will be set aside for us to share in equal portion (50/50),Your share will be $2.8 million. There is no risk in this transaction and I can also assure you that this transaction will be successful.

To proceed in this transaction, I would like you provide your details so i can know more about you before I will forward your email to my director so that he will contact you. Please provide your detail as Below:.

1) Full Name
2) Country
3) Occupation/Job
4) Age
5) Phone number

Once I receive your details, I will forward your email address to my director so that he will contact you immediately.

My Ukraine mobile sim card is not working here in Senegal, But you can reach me through the phone number of the hotel manager where i am currently lodging in Senegal. I will send you the phone number of the hotel manager if you would like to call me to discuss about this deal. Meanwhile, I hope you will reply with your details so we can proceed and I will always give you guidelines on what to do until we conclude this deal.

2018-10-17 13:46 whykaka
回呗,就说OK,怕啥

2018-10-18 15:25 AYT_IVY
回复 #3 whykaka 的帖子

回了,没在怕:lol

2018-10-24 11:40 lukas94
也没感觉出有什么套路。就让你跟他老板沟通而已,没事当作玩玩也行。但是你的个人信息就不要暴露太真实了

2018-10-24 12:03 xylzx05
:lol :lol :lol

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 老外给我介绍财路

FOBShanghai.com 2001-2025