福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) » 外贸验货 » [华中]寻求湖南地区验货验厂监柜商检质量服务

福步全球商业企业推荐: [fabricator] Nardi Heating & Air Cond
2018-9-5 15:53 chriswang1987
[华中]寻求湖南地区验货验厂监柜商检质量服务

验货: 本人有10年多第三方和外贸公司验货经验。能根据验货内容出具英文报告。目前在湖南长沙,可提供湖南,湖北,江西,江苏,浙江,上海,福建,山东各地地区验货,验厂,监柜质量技术服务。熟悉产品有:电子电器,玩具,箱包,家具,五金卫浴,陶瓷,服装纺织品等。有需要验货的朋友可以联系我。
本人常住长沙市,可以兼职验货。自备有笔记本,相机,条码机,卷尺,卡尺胶带纸等验货工具。
检验服务:
验货:样品验货(SI),中期验货(DPI),船期验货(PSI)货柜监装(CLS)
工厂审核:工厂简单审核,质量审核,社会责任审核,EHS审核
其他服务:项目催交,订单跟踪,技术咨询服务

熟悉的产品有:
电子:手机壳、平板电脑皮套、线材、音响,充电器,电源,插座,电脑周边产品
小家电:电烤箱,咖啡机,打蛋器,面包机,电饭煲,电水壶,电吹风,搅拌器,榨汁机,电风扇,暖风机
油炸炉,扒炉,电子称,pizza锅,制冰机,切肉机,绞肉机
大家电:微波炉,烤箱,煤气炉,油烟机,消毒柜,红酒柜,电炉,水龙头,水槽,五金卫浴
杂货:手袋,箱包,玩具,工艺品,陶瓷,礼品,等。
建材:瓷砖 地板 家具
纺织: 服装 鞋子 纺织品
工业品:机械配件,汽车配件,电气配件

Best Rergards
Senior Inspection Engineer
Chris Wang
QQ:505209026
Mobile:+86-13973298072
Email:tishi520@163.com

2018-9-9 23:47 韦博验厂专家
我们有辅导过很多工厂通过各类验厂。

2018-9-11 08:46 华南LEO
提供深圳东莞及周边地区验货验厂监柜和采购代理服务,如有需要请联系QQ

2018-10-4 15:11 xueguoliang
本人有20年多第三方和外贸公司验货经验。

2018-10-9 21:43 cassenger
提供湖北-武汉,襄阳,宜昌,仙桃,荆州,咸宁,黄石,随州,荆门;河南-南阳,信阳,洛阳等周边地区监柜验货验厂服务。

本人有数年外贸公司第三方验货经验: 自备验货**设备,当天可出英文验货报告。
对产品的品质有敏锐的洞察力,数年的品质验货经验能快速给出评判的结果。

可提供服务:1.产品抽检(严格按照客人抽样标准进行抽检并出具详细的中英文报告)
2.产品全检(能够迅速组织客人需要的合格检验人员到所在地区进行货物全部检验,并把各种瑕疵品进行分类并且统计,最后出具详细的中英文报告)
3.货物监装(根据客人提供的装货地点迅速到现场进行货物监视装柜,对于监装中出现的问题第一时间和客人进行沟通,在监装完毕后出具详细的中英文报告)
4.供应商资质 生产能力 规模 审核(可按照要求出具中英文审核报告)

检验范围包括电器、汽车配件,机械设备,家电、电子、家具、玩具、医疗器材、工具、文具、纺织品、工艺礼品、杂货等。
欢迎来电咨询!
l
联系人:kevin   
QQ:21169068
手机:15586821218
邮箱:[email]21169068@qq.com[/email]

2018-10-16 00:10 louiszhau
广州、佛山、中山等珠三角区域验货、验厂、监装服务提供

验货员:Louis.Z
所在地区:广州
工作经验:15年工厂、贸易公司、国外采购公司、第三方验货、验厂、货柜监装经验。
相关资质:检验员资格证书、国家中级质量工程师、国家高级采购师、CCAA注册质量管理体系审核员。
验货产品类别:电子电器、服装、灯具灯饰、玩具、日用百货、家居用品、文具、工具、印刷品、包装材料、礼品赠品促销品、DIY产品、饰品、杂货类产品等。
可提供服务:
1.        前期验货(PPI)、中期验货(DPI)、末期验货(PSI)
2.        货柜监装(Loading Supervision)
3.        供应商审核(QMS\EMS/SA Audit)
注:可按照客户要求执行货物检验、供应商审核、货柜监装工作。自备电脑、相机、条码扫描仪、测量工具等验货设备,可按照客户要求出具中英文验货报告。
服务覆盖区域:广州、中山、佛山、东莞、深圳、珠海等珠三角地区
服务特点:高效、高质、客观、公正、专业、专注

Basic information
Are you trying to find honest and professional QC inspector in Guangdong to help you check the product quality for your company? I am Louis .I will help you perform inspection, loading inspection or factory audit. I live in Guangzhou Guangdong China, I have more than 15 years inspection, testing and factory audit experience. I can offer comprehensive Chinese or English report to you. If you need my help, pls contact me. The price is reasonable & the service is added.
Product Expertise                                                      
Offering quality control services and Inspections on all products and imports, including: Textiles and Bags, Gifts and Premiums, Garment and Apparel, Toys and Juvenile Products, Electronic and other Electrical Devices, Houseware products, Lighting, Sundries and Stationery, Tools and DIY, Printing and Packaging, Industrial and Home Appliances.
Product Inspections                                                        
Save money and avoid costly defects by ensuring your product imports meet your specifications and quality standards.
Audit Programs                                                              
Protect your brand and company. Ensure your factories adhere to local and international labor laws and working conditions. Audit type:QMS、SA、FCCA、ETI、BSCI etc.
Pre-production Inspection (PPI)
A visual check on the quality of components, materials and accessories at the beginning of
productionagainst clients' specifications and/or reference sample.The PPI thus permits timely
corrections and improvements before the mass production is initiated; any non-conformity is immediately reported so as to avoid delay in shipment.
During Production Inspection (DPI)
A visual check on the quality of components, materials, semi-finished and finished products when at least 20% - 30% of the order has been completed.Randomly inspects the Production batch and those products in the line for possible defects. If any should occur,  identifies the deviation and
provides advice on the corrective measures that are necessary to ensure a uniform batch quality and a quality product. This service allows you to find out the problems at the early stage instead of at the last minute.
Pre-shipment Inspection (PSI)
The pre-shipment inspection takes place when the merchandise is 100% completed, packed, marked and ready for shipment. I randomly draw some product from finished goods, based on statistical random sampling technique, commonly known as ANSI/ASQC Z1.4, MIL-STD-105E, BS6001,
DIN40080, ISO2859 or NFX06-022, to verify that thefinished products meet with your requirement.
Loading Supervision
I will reach factories, warehouse, loading place to check product information, quantiy and package before loading; supervise the whole loading process and help manufacturer finish loading under correct and clear working clauses and working process.

2018-10-16 10:10 迷失乞丐王子
海关数据信息网

易之家海关数据网

2018-11-3 15:41 船山先生
提供广州及周边地区音箱,箱包验货验厂监装,QQ53864336

页: [1]

FOBShanghai.com 2001-2025