福步全球商业企业推荐: [parts] Zone Fabricators Inc
2013-5-7 18:19 hwhy
傻嘀嘛?

[font=Arial][color=Blue]
Diary to record my way on this unpredictable career life.

Leave the company from April 30th 2013, and then started my way to SOHO. It is not in incidence to get into this way, but it was in unpremeditated case to meet with my partner and reach the common willing.

It was in year 2012, December 25th, we buy our domain name, and all started from then:

Build the website, launch HK company, and of course, apply for HSBC account.

All above that was not an easy job, but it wouldn't difficult just when you pay your effort and with an ambitions heart.

The most important and difficult thing is when you are living without any income, and you just started this career and contact customers every day...

[/color][/font]

[[i] 本帖最后由 hwhy 于 2013-12-6 13:54 编辑 [/i]]

2013-5-7 18:52 orange0999
English is very good

2013-5-7 22:40 mailtomary
回复 #1 hwhy 的帖子

i wish someday i can follow your way!

2013-5-7 22:41 李小末
:( 楼主的头像跟我老公一样,差点看成我老公了。。

sorry,i can't understand english,so i dacheng zhongwen,ok ma?

2013-5-8 10:33 hwhy

[color=Blue]Morning:

Thank you guys, who read this diary. your comments in Chinese or English is out of problems.

Today is a good day, not only because of the nice weather-very comfortable, but also for some thousand mails have some feedback and reactions now.

Let's pray for the good things happening...[/color]

[[i] 本帖最后由 hwhy 于 2013-5-8 11:08 编辑 [/i]]

2013-5-8 10:49 明明就
楼猪加油 :lol

2013-5-9 19:11 hwhy
[color=Blue]Good Evening:

Normal life going on. Send some quotations and then waiting for reply or no reply...and then follow up again.

E-mails flying my hope to customer's mail box, some times feedback with a rebound mails. what the fuck~(common matters,got used to it)

Every day, out of the domitory at around 9am and back home at 9pm or 10pm. read some items or chasing and flapping the mosquitos and then take a bath...

Today is also nice weather, the weather reported raining day, but where is my rain? sunshine was hanging there~

It is a good feeling when times comes to 6-8 o'clock PM,Look at outside of the window, metro bus is sending people back to their home. and the crowd was street car's mountain car's sea also. But you no need to get into this chaos situation, as you no need to rush to home to cook or just don't want stay in the office.

It is also a good feeling when you leave the office and back to home at night, no pressures for tomorrow's work, and just start it with another day, and make your effort again. Maybe it was because of we are just starting this life...

Anyway, it is time to have dinner now.

If my life was not Magnificent, then just make it normal and live a 'good' life.:lol[/color]

2013-5-17 18:31 hwhy
2013-5-17

[color=Blue]Time fly fast.

A week passed again,

Offer e-mails still in flying, got some feedback RFQ, however, my friend is not interested in them,as our target customer is not these high class product. It is not good to waste too much time in them, as the result may be Zero.

There is a project one of our customer was in bidding, hope he can get it and we will do this business. Through his feedback, our price is nothing to do with this bidding, so, what we can do is wait for his good news. This should be a good thing to us, however, this make us feel helpless. To be frankly, do not like our fate decided by others,and things can not control by myself.

These days, the weather was very unstable,some times raining and some times sunshine,but this situation is not going to affect my working mood. Just make me feel tired, and sleep more than 1 hour in noon.

It is good that, only myself in the office, my friends was feel tired due to uninterrupted work without any reaction from customers,so he decide back to home in noon.

Listen musics and make a cup of tea after work, and write a diary is what i am doing now. and you?

Please don't say that you are jealous, we are just balance our mind and working without any salary. My friend said, the pressure he feels is not 'mountain' but 'sky'.

God bless us.[/color]

2013-5-30 16:47 hwhy
2013-05-30

[color=Blue]Long time no updated.

Keep working every day.

Back to home on weekend, or get some fun with friends.

Today is a good day, got the sample payment from customer, very small money, but means ‘big‘ to us.

Hope the sample from supplier can pass the test,then you know...

God bless us.[/color]

2013-6-4 21:59 hwhy
2013-06-04

[color=Blue]Times fly fast.

Feel huge pressure from this month.

Cash flow is like a sandglass, you can't make a turn over, then means you will have limited money or timing.

Sample's delivery have to postpone due to raw material's purchasing.

Customer no feedback after being notice of the situation.

And rediculous thing happen, all contacted customer without any feedback from this week.

Some hundred of mails like the stone sink into the sea.

Anyway, life going on, and the way to SOHO going on.

Have to work more hard and bother the customers time to time, you don't contact customers,customer will not bird you.

Give me fire, be passion.

OK, back to home. Good night.[/color]

[[i] 本帖最后由 hwhy 于 2013-6-4 22:00 编辑 [/i]]

2013-12-4 17:11 hwhy

[color=Blue]Long time no see,,,

Time fly fast, and we had suffer so many things...

It's difficult to work through the whole plan as there are too many things can not forsee.

Anyway, we had made some changed and hope things will be back to the right way soon.

God bless.[/color]

[[i] 本帖最后由 hwhy 于 2013-12-7 22:52 编辑 [/i]]

2013-12-7 22:12 hwhy
2013-12-07

[color=Blue]Nice weather today!

Got up early, and make some clean job, PM250(dust) is extremely "high", clean the house every week seems not enough!!

Play badminton in the afternoon, so tired,but the 牛杂&芝麻糊 Oishii.

Some unexpected happened on my way home,got a call from a BOY friend,telling that the GIRL friend was unhappy because the BOY was invited another Girl to play with.BOY&GIRL's relation was complicated(ambiguous), the BOY don''t want to explain,so he ask me to help.

Now, the GIRL take it clear and i encourge she to look forward for new life, she think so. Hope she will be OK soon...

As for the BOY, in fact, the another Girl is just friends,we know each other. But BOY&GIRL's relationship really have to make it clear...

Hope they can still be good friend...[/color]

[[i] 本帖最后由 hwhy 于 2013-12-8 22:49 编辑 [/i]]

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 傻嘀嘛?

FOBShanghai.com 2001-2025