
2008-7-31 14:36
jiatian2007
外贸常用英语,一起分享
[color=Blue]They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。
For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了罅康拿骋住?/P>
Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。
Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我们的对外贸易不断发展。
Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.
皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。
Trade in general is improving.
贸易情况正在好转。
Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
They are well-known in trade circles.
他们在贸易界很有名望。
We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
Words and Phrases
foreign trade 对外贸易
overseas trade 海外贸易
international trade 国际贸易
to trade with 和……进行贸易
to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重
to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳
to make a deal 做一笔交易
deal 交易,经营,处理,与……交往
to deal in 经营,做生意
to explore the possibilities of 探讨……的可能性
trade circles 贸易界
to handle 经营某商品
to trade in 经营某商品
business scope/frame 经营范围
trading firm/house 贸易行,商行[/color]
2008-7-31 14:37
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]
Can we do a barter trade?
咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?
Is it still a direct barter trade?
这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?
If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.
如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。
Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?
我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?
A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.
我们三方可进行三角贸易。
Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.
补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。
We may agree to do processing trade with you.
我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。
If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。
We wonder whether you do counter trade.
我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。
Words and Phrases
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
processing trade 来料加工贸易
assembling trade 来料装配贸易
leasing trade 租赁贸易
in exchange for 用……交换……
trade agreement 贸易协议[/color]
2008-7-31 14:37
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]
We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
We're willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。
Words and Phrases
business association 业务联系,交往
business connection 业务联系
close relationship 密切的关系
closer ties 更密切的关系
to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系
to continue business relationship 继续业务关系
to present business relationship 保持业务关系
to improve business relationship 改善业务关系
to promote business relationship 促进业务关系
to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展
to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系
to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系
to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系
to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系[/color]
2008-7-31 14:37
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]When could you introduce me to your sister company?
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
Words and Phrases
trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景
trade cooperation 贸易合作
technological cooperation 技术合作
business cooperation 业务合作
cooperative relationship 合作关系
the scope of cooperation 合作范围
Additional Words and Phrases
trade fair 贸易展销会
trade show 贸易展览
trade agreement 贸易协议
to establish arrangement 达成协议
to reach an agreement 达成协议
trade terms/clause 贸易条款
trade balance 贸易平衡
to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易
to work with 与……共事
business activities 经济活动
business house 商行;商号
trading department/mechanics 贸易机构
trade association 贸易协会
the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门
C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)
中国国际贸易促进会
Commercial Counselor's Office
中国使馆的商务处
Chamber of Commerce 商会
trading partnership 经营合伙人
foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者
trading center 贸易中心
trading market 贸易市场
tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商[/color]
2008-7-31 14:39
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]英文函电书写基本原则
一、Courtesy 礼貌
语言要有礼且谦虚,及时地回信也是礼貌的表现。
例如:
We have received with many thanks your letter of 20 May, and we take the pleasure of sending you our latest catalog. We wish to draw your attention to a special offer which we have made in it.
You will be particularly interested in a special offer on page 5 of the latest catalog enclosed, which you requested in your letter of 20 May.
二、Consideration 体谅
写信时要处处从对方的角度去考虑有什么需求,而不是从自身出发,语气上更尊重对方。
例如:
"You earn 2 percent discount when you pay cash. We will send you the brochure next month. "就比"We allow 2 percent discount for cash payment. We won't be able to send you the brochure this month." 要好。
三、Completeness 完整
一封商业信函应概况了各项必需的事项,如邀请信应说明时间、地点等,确忌寄出含糊不清的信件。
四、Clarity 清楚
意思表达明确,要注意:
(一)避免用词错误:
例如:As to the steamers sailing from Hong Kong to San Francisco, we have bimonthly direct services.
此处bimonthly有歧义:可以是twice a month 或者once two month.故读信者就迷惑了,可以改写为:
1.We have two direct sailings every month from Hong Kong to San Francisco.
2.We have semimonthly direct sailing from Hong Kong to San Francisco.
3.We have a direct sailing from Hong Kong to San Francisco.
(二)注意词语所放的位置:
例如:
1. We shall be able to supply 10 cases of the item only.
2. We shall be able to supply 10 cases only of the item.
前者则有两种商品以上的含义。
(三)注意句子的结构:
例如:
1.We sent you 5 samples yesterday of the goods which you requested in your letter of May 20 by air.
2.We sent you, by air, 5 samples of the goods which you requested in your letter of May 20.
五、Conciseness 简洁
(一)避免废话连篇:
例如:
1.We wish to acknowledge receipt of your letter...可改为:We appreciate your letter...
2.Enclosed herewith please find two copies of...可改为: We enclose two copies of...
(二)避免不必要的重复:
(三)短句、单词的运用:
Enclosed herewith----->enclosed
at this time----->now
due to the fact that----->because
a draft in the amount of $1000----->a draft for $1000
六、Concreteness 具体
七、Correctness 正确
[/color]
2008-7-31 14:40
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]外贸英语中英互译总汇:询盘
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货? [/color]
2008-7-31 14:41
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]外贸英语中英互译总汇:价格
Business is closed at this price.
交易就按此价敲定。
Your price is acceptable (unacceptable).
你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is convincing (not convincing).
你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive).
你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced.
此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Price is turning high(low).
价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is high(low).
价格高(低)。
Price is rising (falling).
价格上涨(下跌) 。
Price is looking up.
价格看涨。
Price has skyrocketed.
价格猛涨。
Price has risen in a spiral.
价格螺旋上升。
The Japanese yen is strengthening.
日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening.
美圆疲软。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
Price is hovering between $5 and $8.
价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。
Price is easy off.
价格趋于疲软。
DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.
210德国马克折合人民币400元。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?
C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.
如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。
Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?
你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.
我可以就价格条件答复你方。
Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.
如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。
Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?
您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏? [/color]
2008-7-31 14:41
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]外贸英语中英互译总汇:包装
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
Please make an offer indicating the packing.
请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.
你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products.
包装也影响产品的声誉。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.
醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
Different articles require different packing.
不同商品需要不同的包装。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.
包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.
一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.
包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
It is necessary to improve the packaging.
改进包装方法十分必要。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.
独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
The packings are in good (bad) order.
包装完好无损(破损)。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.
我们的包装可以与日本同行相媲美。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.
我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.
每个箱角都用金属角加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.
箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.
罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。
Please mark the cases (boxes,bags,casks,etc) as per the drawing given.
请按所给的图样在箱(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。
On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care".
在外包装上请标明“小心轻放”字样。[/color]
2008-7-31 14:42
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]外贸英语中英互译总汇:保险
what is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
Not every breakage is a particular average.
并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks".
那么,“一切海洋运输货物险”意味着比“一切险”范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases.
在保险业中“average”一词一般是“海损”的意思。
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.
健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。[/color]
2008-7-31 14:42
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]外贸英语中英互译总汇:装运
The shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好。
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
Partial shipment is allowed.
允许分批装运。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。 [/color]
2008-7-31 14:43
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]外贸英语中英互译总汇:运输
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输条件是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成了协议。
Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
Do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。[/color]
2008-7-31 14:43
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]外贸英语中英互译总汇:检验
Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.
作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.
商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?
您希望在哪里复验商品?
The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.
进口商在货到后有权复验商品。
It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.
这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。
What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?
如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?
Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?
如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?
The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.
检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.
通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。
Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.
布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。
How should we define the inspection rights?
商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.
如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。
Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.
我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。
Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
What's the time limit for the reinspection?
复验的时限是什么时候? [/color]
2008-7-31 14:43
jiatian2007
[color=Blue]外贸英语中英互译总汇:索赔
We've given your claim our careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔。
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。[/color]
2008-7-31 16:11
garrygaohaibo
回复 #11 jiatian2007 的帖子
so good,thanks.
i think that if i recite them ,my english will have a good improvement
2008-7-31 16:56
老地瓜
学习了 谢谢楼主:victory: :victory:
2008-8-2 10:30
maoyi_boy
好, 谢了LZ.............;P
2008-8-2 12:05
duanhongmei1122
谢谢楼主,学习了
页:
[1]
FOBShanghai.com 2001-2015